Kerbal Space Program 2 – Announcement Trailer
Kerbal Space Program 2 is the sequel to the acclaimed space flight simulation game Kerbal Space Program from Star Theory and Private Division. Learn about the team behind KSP 2, Star Theory Games, as well as the support from Squad. This sequel will launch in 2020, for PC via Steam, and other storefronts after that (Playstation, Xbox). New improvements will be coming to Kerbal Space Program 2 from updated planets and parts to additional mod support. An improved tutorial will also be in the game to help players get off the ground easier. The bar for a challenge will still be high for veterans, while also welcoming in newcomers.
Nate Simpson, Creative Director at Star Theory, stated:
KSP has always been about pushing the boundaries of innovation and creativity, and with Kerbal Space Program 2 we take that premise even further. We are introducing several new ways for players to challenge themselves, including new physics puzzles to solve, new planetary destinations to conquer, and new ways to advance their own deep-space program. This continues to be a game about exploration, imagination, and understanding rocket physics – with plenty of wild crashes along the way.
Michael Cook, Executive Producer at Private Division:
With Star Theory, we are able to build a new gameplay foundation that is exponentially larger and allows us to explore well beyond the solar system of the original game. This is an exciting time as we are expanding the Kerbal franchise while staying true to the spirit of KSP and what makes the franchise so special. Kerbal Space Program 2 sparks a passion for a whole new generation of space explorers, future astronauts, and astronomers – which is the reason why we love what we are making here.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX West 2017: MXM Titus & Natium Defense Line Preview
- Next week will be a turning point for Master X Master, NCSoft's battle arena, with a new ranked season & new content, too.
- Darkness Rises Receives Hellish New Content Drop
- Third-person action RPG on mobile Darkness Rises has seen quite a lot of updates since launching.
- Luvinia World Update Focuses On Mount Upgrade & Previews Expansion
- This week, SOA Games has unveiled their latest patch update for their action-packed anime MMORPG, Luvinia World.