Lunia Gameplay – First Look September 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Lunia Page.
Lunia is a 2.5 fantasy anime action MMORPG published by ijji – the same company behind Alliance of Valiant Arms, GunZ, Rohan Online, Drift City, Karos Online, Soldier Front, and Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu. Lunia is one of the first free to play MMORPGs to be linear in gameplay, as the entire game is broken down into different “stages” which must completed in order. The game features bright anime inspired graphics, and some 10+ playable characters. To learn more about Lunia check out the official MMOHuts Lunia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Full House for Runefest 2015 as Tickets Sell Out in Record Time
- Tickets for this year’s RuneFest fan convention have now sold out.
- Aeria Games Reveals New Details and Information Hub for Aura Kingdom
- New website for Aura Kingdom goes live with game info to whet player appetites.
- League of Legends Launches Clubs
- League of Legends players can now be a little more social with the launch of clubs today in the popular MOBA.