Aika Ashes of Betrayal Ashwood Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Aika Page.
Ashes of Betrayal was the first expansion for gPotato’s free to play MMORPG Aika. It raised the level cap to 60, added a bunch of new quests, and new areas to explore. This trailer was released to show the new region called Ashwood which is home to a bird like race in the midst of a civil war. Ashes of Betrayal went live early in the summer, but gamers who never got a chance to experience Aika can now take the time to give it a spin. The game has great PvP features including 1000 vs 1000 realm vs realm battles. There’s also a unique pet system where players are accompanied by a young girl called a ‘pran.’ To learn more about Aika check out the official MMOHuts Aika page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Netmarble Reveals Highly Anticipated Mobile Game, IDEA
- Netmarble announced that IDEA (working title) is targeted to launch in South Korea this July with a North America release to follow.
- Elsword Teases Eve's Dark Evolution - Battle Seraph
- With this evolution will come a new more brutal hunting class for Eve. Packing ultra fast projectiles and homing fields, she'll be a forc...
- MOGA From PowerA Continues to March Towards Launch
- Power A, developer of the MOGA Controller continues towards launch and will be playable for the first time at PAX Prime. The MOGA Controller i...