Lords Mobile Holds Tournament in Asia and Continues Mobile Esports Investment
IGG’s Lords Mobile successfully launched a tournament in Asia called ‘Final Clash’ on April 22nd across six regions: Mainland China, Korea, Japan, Southeast Asia, Taiwan and Hong Kong. Six teams were divided into two groups and the winner of each competed for the grand prize, totaling $30,000 as well as a Lords Mobile gold medal. South Korea wound up winning and were crowned the “Asian Champions” of the tournament. Google Play, Huawei Honor, Logitech and some other famous social media apps participated as sponsors. Google play feature live-streamed event, also this event was live-streamed on YouTube and Twitch with about 8 different language versions which attracted a large global audience for the showdown C-pop star Jolin Tsai was also present as the brand ambassador, and the new Lord’s Mobile theme, Champion’s Overture was debuted. This theme was written by Klaus Badelt and performed live by the London Symphony Orchestra. This new soundtrack is available in all major music outlets.
“Strategy game eSports presents unique challenges when it comes to presentation, In addition, the high requirement of visual animation attractiveness makes some MMO Strategy game even harder to present as a watchable battle event,” said IGG.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total Warhammer Smashes Franchise Sales Records in First Week
- Total Warhammer has gone on to break franchise records
- Path of Exile: 2nd Season PvP Tournament Finale This Weekend
- March Madness means more than just basketball this weekend as the world's best Path of Exile players battle to the death(s) in the award-...
- Master X Master Adds Support Master Titus
- Master X Master unleashes their third new character upon the battlefield, and it's the Support Master, Titus!