Lords Mobile Holds Tournament in Asia and Continues Mobile Esports Investment
IGG’s Lords Mobile successfully launched a tournament in Asia called ‘Final Clash’ on April 22nd across six regions: Mainland China, Korea, Japan, Southeast Asia, Taiwan and Hong Kong. Six teams were divided into two groups and the winner of each competed for the grand prize, totaling $30,000 as well as a Lords Mobile gold medal. South Korea wound up winning and were crowned the “Asian Champions” of the tournament. Google Play, Huawei Honor, Logitech and some other famous social media apps participated as sponsors. Google play feature live-streamed event, also this event was live-streamed on YouTube and Twitch with about 8 different language versions which attracted a large global audience for the showdown C-pop star Jolin Tsai was also present as the brand ambassador, and the new Lord’s Mobile theme, Champion’s Overture was debuted. This theme was written by Klaus Badelt and performed live by the London Symphony Orchestra. This new soundtrack is available in all major music outlets.
“Strategy game eSports presents unique challenges when it comes to presentation, In addition, the high requirement of visual animation attractiveness makes some MMO Strategy game even harder to present as a watchable battle event,” said IGG.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards Online Dev Interview - The Modded MMO Revolution
- In the past two years, as the monumental success and popularity of sandbox titles like Minecraft began to shake up the preconceived notions of...
- New Vainglory Hero Reveal This Friday: Celeste
- Today (Friday February 20) Vainglory will be revealing a new hero during its regular Friday stream.
- Soldier Front Update - 1 New Character / 5 New Clothes / 2 Primary Weapons
- Soldier Front adds new update. 5 New pieces of clothing, 1 new character and 2 new primary weapons.