The Lord of the Rings Online Legendary Server receives ‘Mines of Moria’ in March
Daybreak Games and Standing Stone Games announced today that the Mines of Moria are on the way to The Lord of the Rings Online Legendary Server. Arriving in March, it is the first major expansion for the Legendary Server, where players can rediscover the dark secrets of Khazad-dûm and reclaim its depths from Mazog, Son of Bolg and his hordes. This will increase the level cap to 60, and add 12 expansive areas, as well as 450 new quests. New Fellowship Instances and 500 Lord of the Rings Landmarks also arrive. Players will be able to design and create Legendary items that evolve as the player grows stronger, and two new classes will also show up – The Warden, who excels at powerful combos and the Rune Keeper, which wields mighty elemental power.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gunscape Shoots on to Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight
- Blowfish Studios announces the Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight campaigns for Gunscape, a modern FPS building kit.
- SMITE Season 6 Discussion
- Over the last few days, Hirez Studios/Titan Forge have gone over the changes that are coming in Season 6 as a whole.
- Arctic Combat Expands into South America
- Webzen has announced the opening of the new South American server for their multiplayer online tactical FPS Arctic Combat.