KurtzPel Sacred Guardian Announce Trailer
This update will bring with it the arrival of the first “Support” type Karma (weapon) in KurtzPel, the Sacred Guardian. In order to unlock the weapon players must interact with the NPC Lime, whom they might recognize from the Grand Chase franchise.
The Sacred Guardian karma delivers devastating blows, as well as granting players healing and resurrection powers, plus the ability to deflect projectiles. After completing Lime’s missions, players may purchase the Karma through the Steam shop, or by earning Chase Points and Ability Points in-game.
The update will also include a massive balance adjustment based on feedback from KurtzPel’s player base. On October 5th players may enter the Eltheca Proving Ground; a space designated for players and the dev team to test systems, interface layouts and etc, and for the developers to receive feedback directly from the players.
Finally, the update will also include a new FOV slider, three new missions centered around the Lime NPC, and new accessory drops from all existing PvE bosses.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- 'European Warfare' Update Coming Soon to Stronghold Kingdoms
- Firefly Studios announces an expansion to Stronghold Kingdom's world map, making Europe available starting in February.
- Turbine and Major League Gaming Partner for Infinite Crisis
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, through its developer Turbine, Inc., and Major League Gaming (MLG), the world’s largest eSports leag...
- WildStar Sabotage Ultra Drop Preview
- Within only a single month, Carbine Studios and NCSoft has unleashed a sizeable content update for their Sci-Fi Fantasy MMORPG WildStar, with ...