KurtzPel Sacred Guardian Announce Trailer
This update will bring with it the arrival of the first “Support” type Karma (weapon) in KurtzPel, the Sacred Guardian. In order to unlock the weapon players must interact with the NPC Lime, whom they might recognize from the Grand Chase franchise.
The Sacred Guardian karma delivers devastating blows, as well as granting players healing and resurrection powers, plus the ability to deflect projectiles. After completing Lime’s missions, players may purchase the Karma through the Steam shop, or by earning Chase Points and Ability Points in-game.
The update will also include a massive balance adjustment based on feedback from KurtzPel’s player base. On October 5th players may enter the Eltheca Proving Ground; a space designated for players and the dev team to test systems, interface layouts and etc, and for the developers to receive feedback directly from the players.
Finally, the update will also include a new FOV slider, three new missions centered around the Lime NPC, and new accessory drops from all existing PvE bosses.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Luvinia reveals Savejela
- Luvinia has begun Zendo Hunting Season, with the arrival of the new area of Savejela.
- MicroVolts Launches Boot Camp Update
- Rock Hippo has released the latest update to MicroVolts today, entitled Boot Camp.
- 4Story raises level cap and adds new content
- Zemi Interactive announced Friday (October 9th) that a massive new update went live for 4Story that raises the level cap and introduces a new ...