Kukoos – Lost Pets Early Access Trailer
Are you sick and tired of edgy, grim games filled with stern and unpleasant characters, desolate environments, and over-the-top violence? Do you yearn for the simpler times of cute-‘n-colorful 3D platformers like Mario 64 and Banjo Kazooie? Well worry not, as Kukoos – Lost Pets, from Brazilian indie studio PetitFabrik, is here to save the day and drop you into a vibrant, wholesome world filled to the brim with loveable characters, a sweet, cheerful adventure, and more secrets and collectibles than you can shake a controller at — and it’s coming to PC via Steam Early Access!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- IGG Announces New Update for Clash of Lords 2
- IGG had announced that it currently invites its fans to become part of Clash of Lords 2 history.
- Revival: New UE4 MMORPG Announced
- Independent developer IllFonic today announced that Revival will release the first stage of its development this February. The studio has anno...
- Neverwinter Reintroduces Marvelous Game Event on Nov. 13
- In anticipation for the launch of Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat, Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic are revitalizing the popular Neverwinte...