Kritika Online Launches ‘Windhome’ Update Today
The first major update to the anime-action brawler Kritika Online drops today, with Windhome. It will offer the conclusion of the Abeland’s storyline, leading players to the new region of Windhome. It’s constantly lost in a struggle between invaders and the Fox Clan, and new quests will take them across this region, as well as work on the new level cap of 70. There are also new challenges to undertake, such as the Ultimate Danger Zone, Eeri’s Library. Players taking on Windhome Danger Zones will drop Dusk Gear, a new tier of armor that introduces the Prime Attribute System that further enhances Players abilities.
A variety of in-game events are on offer, and players can visit the Kritika Online Daily Deals for rotating free items/discounts that are around for a limited time.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Launch Review
- To say the gaming world is smitten by SMITE is no understatement.
- Shop Heroes Adds Competitive PvP Mode & Apple Watch Support
- Premier free-to-play mobile games developer cloudcade today is thrilled to launch Arena mode for their hit RPG shopkeep sim, Shop Heroes.
- War Thunder: Ground Forces Beta to be shown on-the-road this weekend
- Gaijin Entertainment is taking War Thunder on the road this weekend at Rezzed in Birmingham, UK to show off the closed beta of Ground Forces i...