Kritika Online Launches ‘Windhome’ Update Today
The first major update to the anime-action brawler Kritika Online drops today, with Windhome. It will offer the conclusion of the Abeland’s storyline, leading players to the new region of Windhome. It’s constantly lost in a struggle between invaders and the Fox Clan, and new quests will take them across this region, as well as work on the new level cap of 70. There are also new challenges to undertake, such as the Ultimate Danger Zone, Eeri’s Library. Players taking on Windhome Danger Zones will drop Dusk Gear, a new tier of armor that introduces the Prime Attribute System that further enhances Players abilities.
A variety of in-game events are on offer, and players can visit the Kritika Online Daily Deals for rotating free items/discounts that are around for a limited time.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Master X Master Announces First Alpha Playtest
- Today, NCSoft has announced its first playtest for its MOBA Master X Master (MXM).
- Insidia Review (PC)
- Insidia is a free-to-play turn-based strategy game from Italy-based startup Bad Seed. The game is touted as a tactical game of frantic duels.
- ARK: Survival Evolved Enlists NVIDIA GameWorks
- Studio Wildcard announces that it is working with NVIDIA GameWorks Studios to add stunning special effects to ARK: Survival Evolved.