Chaos coming to Grand Chase in May
Grand Chase has announced that its next major update, “Chaos,” will launch in a series of updates this May.
The updates will raise the level cap to 80, add a new Fusion system to allow two items to be fused together to make better items, and add new dual weapon system in dungeons. Revisions will be applied to monster AI, the reward system, and the user interface.
Grand Chase is published by SG Interactive which also publishes Project Blackout, Pangya, and Trickster Online.
Grand Chase Gameplay Screenshot
Grand Chase: Chaos Announced with Major Updates
IRVINE, Calif. – April 22, 2011
SG Interactive today announced that popular side-scrolling action brawler Grand Chase will receive major game updates throughout May, officially rebranding the series as Grand Chase: Chaos. The updates will include a variety of in-game improvements, as well as major new content.
Featured updates include:
• Increase of the level cap to 80
• A Fusion System which allows players to meld two items into a new, better item
• All-new, dual weapon system in dungeons
• Updated monster AI for more challenging battles
• Reward system revamp for more balanced items and experience at the end of dungeons
• UI updates for easier navigation
For more information on Grand Chase: Chaos or to experience the game before the update, please visit http://grandchase.ntreev.net/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Fighter Online Announces DNF F1 World Championships 2016
- The DNF F1 World Championships 2016 will take place in Shanghai DaGuan Theatre, Shanghai, China on Nov. 26, 2016.
- Overwatch Beta Coming Soon
- Get ready for battle: Overwatch beta begins Tuesday, October 27 in the Americas region, with other regions to follow!
- New First Assault Character Revealed: Maven
- Today, Neople has released its first major content update for First Assault, introducing a new character and new map.