IMVU Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our IMVU Page.
IMVU is a 3D social MMO that plays a lot like Gaia Online. The game is basically a 3D virtual chat room with avatars. Players can design their own 3D homes and different social “hang outs”. Aside from a few flash games, there’s no actual gameplay in IMVU, aside from chatting. The only other game really like IMVU is Second Life – but that is much more in depth. Those interested in social MMOs may find something to like in IMVU though. To learn more about IMVU check out the official MMOHuts IMVU page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge Announces PvP-Focused Bloodsong Update
- BloodSong will bring new arenas and other major PvP changes to improve the competitive landscape.
- Entropia Universe Gets Ready for Easter with 'Easter Mayhem 2019'
- Entropia Universe's Easter Event, "Easter Mayhem 2019" has begun, and will last until April 29th, 2019.
- Neverwinter: Strongholds Available Now
- In the newest expansion, players join their guild to claim an abandoned keep from the wild and build it back into its former glory.