Aeria Games announces DDTank
Aeria Games has announced a new game to add to their line-up today: DDTank.
DDTank is a turn-based artillery game that has already gained 3.5 million players worldwide. The game promises to feature PvP in one-on-one and four-player versions with humorous weapons including machine guns, ninja stars, toilet plungers, and refrigerators. Players can also craft weapons, customize tanks, and ally together through teams, leagues, and even marriage.
Beta sign-ups are now being accepted, with the game expected to begin testing this October.
Aeria Games publishes many other games, including Kitsu Saga, Legendary Champions, Shaiya, and Dream of Mirror Online.
Aeria Games to Publish DDTank in North America
Interested Players Can Sign Up to Participate in DDT’s Early Launch Today!
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – October 5, 2010 – Aeria Games, a leading publisher of interactive entertainment, formally announced today that it has added the hit browser-based game DDTank to its catalogue. DDTank, a turn-based artillery game with over-the-top weapons and humorous gameplay, will be published in English for gamers worldwide. Like all of Aeria’s browser-based and downloadable games, DDTank will be free-to-play.
The game, which boasts more than 3.5 million unique daily visitors worldwide, will combine its unique brand of explosive action with the high-quality service and support provided by Aeria Games. DDTank’s features include:
- Hilarious and Explosive Combat: Battle one-on-one or in four-player teams, wielding off-color weapons from machine guns and ninja stars to toilet plungers and refrigerators
- Design Your Own Arsenal: Go to war with crafted weaponry and items, while customizing your tank, appearance, and chatbox for a fully personalized character
- Love and War: Form teams, leagues, and even get married in-game for husband-and-wife EXP bonuses and perks
DDTank is expected to launch on Aeria Games’ website in October, 2010. Players can learn more and sign up now at http://ddtank.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- My.com to Expand Games Division with Four New Games in 2014
- Today at Game Developer Conference in San Francisco, My.com announced its myGames division with four new gaming properties developed in cooper...
- Ankama annouces "Tactile Wars"
- From the makes of the Dofus and Wakfu series, Ankama announces Tactile Wars, a strategy game for mobile devices. Developed by an internal Anka...