Aeria Games announces DDTank
Aeria Games has announced a new game to add to their line-up today: DDTank.
DDTank is a turn-based artillery game that has already gained 3.5 million players worldwide. The game promises to feature PvP in one-on-one and four-player versions with humorous weapons including machine guns, ninja stars, toilet plungers, and refrigerators. Players can also craft weapons, customize tanks, and ally together through teams, leagues, and even marriage.
Beta sign-ups are now being accepted, with the game expected to begin testing this October.
Aeria Games publishes many other games, including Kitsu Saga, Legendary Champions, Shaiya, and Dream of Mirror Online.
Aeria Games to Publish DDTank in North America
Interested Players Can Sign Up to Participate in DDT’s Early Launch Today!
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – October 5, 2010 – Aeria Games, a leading publisher of interactive entertainment, formally announced today that it has added the hit browser-based game DDTank to its catalogue. DDTank, a turn-based artillery game with over-the-top weapons and humorous gameplay, will be published in English for gamers worldwide. Like all of Aeria’s browser-based and downloadable games, DDTank will be free-to-play.
The game, which boasts more than 3.5 million unique daily visitors worldwide, will combine its unique brand of explosive action with the high-quality service and support provided by Aeria Games. DDTank’s features include:
- Hilarious and Explosive Combat: Battle one-on-one or in four-player teams, wielding off-color weapons from machine guns and ninja stars to toilet plungers and refrigerators
- Design Your Own Arsenal: Go to war with crafted weaponry and items, while customizing your tank, appearance, and chatbox for a fully personalized character
- Love and War: Form teams, leagues, and even get married in-game for husband-and-wife EXP bonuses and perks
DDTank is expected to launch on Aeria Games’ website in October, 2010. Players can learn more and sign up now at http://ddtank.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crooz Releases New Racing Game ACR Drift for iOS
- Crooz announces the iOS release of ACR Drift, a free to play drift racing game for mobile.
- League of Angels: Cross-Server Tournament This Week
- Playing League of Angels every day is not enough, well it is if you like to stay unknown and forgotten. To make a true impression in the game ...
- Dragomon Hunter reveals class lineup
- Publisher Aeria Games has just unveiled the class lineup for Dragomon Hunter, the upcoming free-to-play, monster-hunting, anime-style MMORPG