IMVU Gameplay – First Look HD
IMVU is a 3D social MMO that plays a lot like Gaia Online. The game is basically a 3D virtual chat room with avatars. Players can design their own 3D homes and different social “hang outs”. Aside from a few flash games, there’s no actual gameplay in IMVU, aside from chatting. The only other game really like IMVU is Second Life – but that is much more in depth. Those interested in social MMOs may find something to like in IMVU though. To learn more about IMVU check out the official MMOHuts IMVU page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Couple Falls in Love, Gets Married in Entropia Universe and Real Life
- Entropia Universe celebrates the love of two of its players, married recently after a relationship that began in game.
- Cardfight!! Online on Steam Greenlight
- Bushiroad announced that they are taking online digital card game, Cardfight!! Online, to the next level via Steam Greenlight.
- Top 10 Best 3D MMORPGs / MMOs
- Ever Since EverQuest surpassed Ultima Online in subscribers in mid 2000, most people realized that 3D MMORPGs were the next big thing.