Eternal Lands Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Eternal Lands Page.
Eternal Lands is a 3D independently developed fantasy MMORPG that looks and plays a lot like Fragoria and RuneScape. The game has 3D graphics, but they aren’t nearly as impressive as more well known titles like Battle of the Immortals or even Metin 2. Gameplay wise, Eternal Lands feels a bit slow paced, but it is actually quite in-depth. Like Ultima Online and Darkfall Online, there are no actual set classes in Eternal Lands. Instead, players gain proficiency in the weapons and skills they use. To learn more about Eternal Lands check out the official MMOHuts Eternal Lands page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon’s Prophet (EU): New anniversery events
- In just a few days, Dragon’s Prophet, the successful fantasy MMORPG, will celebrate its one-year anniversary.
- Valkyria Anatomia - The Origin - Collaborates With Popular Anime in June
- Popular anime "Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?" will be coming to Valkyria Anatomia - The Origin - this June!
- Sphere 3: Enchanted World is out now
- Now you can download and play Sphere 3: Enchanted World for free on its official website and also on Steam.