IMVU is a 3D chatroom and a virtual playground available to Android and iOS devices, as well as a standalone Windows app. With a versatile graphics engine IMVU allows players to unleash their creativity and meet new people. IMVU is more of a social experience than a traditional video game. Players don’t slay dragons, but they can design custom rooms, clothes, and other accessories.
►In IMVU players are able to customize and personalize their avatar in any number of ways to make them into whoever they want them to be. Whether you’re looking to play as an average joe, a wealthy business owner, supermodel or something else entirely there are customization options for you. If you can’t seem to find what you’re looking for on the marketplace you can always try your hand at creating your own cosmetic items. These items can be resold to other players for in-game currency – this means that the possibilities for avatar customization are actually limitless, capped only by the creativity and imagination of the community itself. However to create your own cosmetic items you will need to subscribe the the game, but free players can still enjoy a more restricted version of the game!
►Once your avatar is decked out just how you’d like and ready to go you can jump into a multitude of different things like playing games with a friend, socializing and meeting new friends, engaging in roleplay scenarios or even creating your own for others to join in on. There are tons of other eager players out there ready to socialize and mingle with others. Join any number of chatrooms and see who you might come across.
►IMVU has a massive audience from around the world and continues to grow. With limitless customization options you can become whoever you want. Do whatever, whenever and let your creativity roam free in IMVU!
Players purchase credits in the store which can be used to buy outfits and other vanity items for their avatar. Players may also sell their own creations to earn credits.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2004
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: IMVU
- Publisher: IMVU
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Casual, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Huge, international playerbase.
- +Varied custom rooms and accessories to chose from.
- +Watch videos & listen to music.
- -No combat elements.
- -No free movement.
- -Must subscribe to create content and remove ads.
- Description: IMVU is a 3D social game where players can chat and create their own virtual worlds. Create a custom avatar and fit it with a wide range of clothes and accessories. Furnish your own room, and explore those designed by players around the world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Phantom of the Kill Makes US Debut at New York Comic Con
- gumi Inc. has just announced their New York Comic Con 2015 presence showcasing the hotly anticipated Japanese RPG Phantom of the Kill.
- 'Dark Killers' Arrive in Phantom of the Kill
- A new series of events are coming to Phantom of the Kill this November, built around the Dark Purge story.
- La Tale: Now available on Steam
- OGPlanet is proud to announce that the cute, anime-style MMORPG La Tale has just been released on Steam.