Sacred Seasons Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Sacred Seasons 2 Page.
Sacred Seasons is a 2D browser based fantasy MMORPG developed by the same guys behind Sacred Seasons 2. The MMORPG looks and plays a bit like Adventure Quest Worlds and Neverland Online. Like Runescape, Sacred Seasons 2 is an actual MMORPG with a persistent world. The game features turn based combat much like Atlantica Online and a huge variety of playable classes and a unique class change system. To learn more about Sacred Seasons check out the official MMOHuts Sacred Seasons page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Reveals Freya
- Today Freya, one of the key goddesses in Norse Mythology, joins the ranks of the gods in Hi-Rez’s MOBA SMITE.
- GW2 Living World Finale: 'Point of No Return' Now Available
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, is releasing “Point of No Return” for Guild Wars 2’s Living ...
- Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen - Now a "Crowd-Developed" MMO
- Visionary Realms is taking a new look at how games are designed and developed from the ground up by deeply involving the community.