Hearthside Chat with Peter Whalen: Echo
Today, Hearthstone’s lead designer, Peter Whalen went into detail about the new Echo keyword coming to Hearthstone‘s latest expansion, The Witchwood. Cards featuring this keyword can be used again and again on the same turn, provided you have the mana to do so. One of the main goals of Echo is for the keyword to be useful both early and late game so players have the freedom to decide the best time to play their cards: should they play their Echo card as soon as they have the mana or hold off until they can play the card multiple times in one turn for an even bigger effect? The choice is theirs to make.
On Monday, March 26th there will be a card reveal kickoff on Twitch, at 11 am PDT. Peter also revealed two new cards that feature Echo in this video:
- Face Collector: Rogue Legendary minion with a Battlecry (adds a random Legendary minion to your hand).
- Warpath: A Warrior spell that deals 1 damage to all minions.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend of Edda Shutting Down (Again)
- GamesCampus has announced news that Legend of Edda: Vengeance will shut down later in January.
- Chaos Heroes Online: Closing Down Soon
- Aeria Games has recently announced that Chaos Heroes Online will close on the last week of February. All AP spent on the game will be fully re...
- Worlds 2016: Grand Finals Recap
- In a stunning turn of events, the Grand Finals were not a stomp as predicted. The Samsung Galaxy vs. SK Telecom T1 fight for the summoner’s ...