Hearthside Chat with Peter Whalen: Echo
Today, Hearthstone’s lead designer, Peter Whalen went into detail about the new Echo keyword coming to Hearthstone‘s latest expansion, The Witchwood. Cards featuring this keyword can be used again and again on the same turn, provided you have the mana to do so. One of the main goals of Echo is for the keyword to be useful both early and late game so players have the freedom to decide the best time to play their cards: should they play their Echo card as soon as they have the mana or hold off until they can play the card multiple times in one turn for an even bigger effect? The choice is theirs to make.
On Monday, March 26th there will be a card reveal kickoff on Twitch, at 11 am PDT. Peter also revealed two new cards that feature Echo in this video:
- Face Collector: Rogue Legendary minion with a Battlecry (adds a random Legendary minion to your hand).
- Warpath: A Warrior spell that deals 1 damage to all minions.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Era of Celestials Reveals All-New Team Battle 'Chaos Incubus'
- Era of Celestials is putting the players' input first again, with this new cross-server/team battle event, Chaos Incubus.
- Kill3rCombo Acquired by KOG
- Kill3rCombo has announced that they have been purchased by Korean game developer KOG, the creators of Elsword, Grand Chase, and Fighters Club....
- Waren Story website and information revealed
- Aeria Games has revealed the full website, and more information, for upcoming Waren Story.