Hearthside Chat with Peter Whalen: Echo
Today, Hearthstone’s lead designer, Peter Whalen went into detail about the new Echo keyword coming to Hearthstone‘s latest expansion, The Witchwood. Cards featuring this keyword can be used again and again on the same turn, provided you have the mana to do so. One of the main goals of Echo is for the keyword to be useful both early and late game so players have the freedom to decide the best time to play their cards: should they play their Echo card as soon as they have the mana or hold off until they can play the card multiple times in one turn for an even bigger effect? The choice is theirs to make.
On Monday, March 26th there will be a card reveal kickoff on Twitch, at 11 am PDT. Peter also revealed two new cards that feature Echo in this video:
- Face Collector: Rogue Legendary minion with a Battlecry (adds a random Legendary minion to your hand).
- Warpath: A Warrior spell that deals 1 damage to all minions.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Juggernaut Champions Launches on Mobile
- My.com is proud to announce the release of Juggernaut Champions, a new mobile idle-RPG set in the world of Haradan.
- The Maestros World and History
- The Maestros action RTS has a fun and rich history. We wanted our world to reflect the strategic efforts of battle.