H1Z1 SOE Live 2014 Dev Interview
With Early Access for the highly anticipated survival zombie MMO around the corner, SOE revealed several big updates for H1Z1 at SOE Live:
PS4 CONFIRMED: Like DC Universe Online and PlanetSide 2, H1Z1 will also be available for consoles.
AIRDROPS: with players fighting for survival, intermittent airdrops that could contain food, water or other survival supplies will create tense (and potentially deadly) encounters between players.
Check out airdrops video here: http://youtu.be/aIYyCaLercI.
UPCOMING FEATURES INCLUDE player character diversity (races, genders), new vehicles (including multi-passenger and non-motorized) and Player Studio integration.
You can watch the H1Z1 keynote panel here: http://www.twitch.tv/soe/b/558499040.
Audio and Video for this interview was made possible by Gamerhub.tv follow them @ https://www.youtube.com/user/GamerHubVideos
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Swordsman Hero's Pack Now Available
- Perfect World Entertainment announces the release of Swordsman's Hero's Pack, a $60 item bundle.
- Ridge Racer Slipstream: New cars and features available
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. has gone back to the shop to design a new major content update for Ridge Racer Slipstream, a fast-paced compet...
- Super MNC Now Available On GamersFirst
- The free-to-play arena combat game of the century hits GamersFirst.com for the first time.