H1Z1 SOE Live 2014 Dev Interview
With Early Access for the highly anticipated survival zombie MMO around the corner, SOE revealed several big updates for H1Z1 at SOE Live:
PS4 CONFIRMED: Like DC Universe Online and PlanetSide 2, H1Z1 will also be available for consoles.
AIRDROPS: with players fighting for survival, intermittent airdrops that could contain food, water or other survival supplies will create tense (and potentially deadly) encounters between players.
Check out airdrops video here: http://youtu.be/aIYyCaLercI.
UPCOMING FEATURES INCLUDE player character diversity (races, genders), new vehicles (including multi-passenger and non-motorized) and Player Studio integration.
You can watch the H1Z1 keynote panel here: http://www.twitch.tv/soe/b/558499040.
Audio and Video for this interview was made possible by Gamerhub.tv follow them @ https://www.youtube.com/user/GamerHubVideos
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE NA LAN Kickoff Tournament Features Massive Upset
- While we'll have a recap coverage video posting on MMOHuts' youtube later this week including a victory interview with Cog Red'...
- InnoGames Hosts Month of Classic Servers
- InnoGames celebrates its 10th anniversary by hosting a series of classic servers for its legendary online games: Tribal Wars, Grepolis and The
- Star Trek Online Let's Play Series Coming from MMOHuts
- MMOHuts has teamed up with Perfect World Entertainment to produce a Let's Play series based on Star Trek Online, which is coming soon.