Quantum Rush Begins Open Beta
The futuristic online racing game Quantum Rush starts its beta phase today. Everyone can now register a free account at the game’s official website, download the client and start playing.
Players can expect action-packed races with futurisitc racers and race tracks. Up to 20 pilots can compete against each other in a single race. Quantum Rush’s Death Race mode adds the element of combat to the equation. To this end, racers are equipped with mounted cannons and players can collect special pickup items on the race track – shields, homing missiles and whatnot.
However, Quantum Rush also has with strategic elements. In your garage, you will be able to research new parts to upgrade your racers, like new engines for increased speed or agility and improved cannons for more fire power. And the aesthetes among you will enjoy the features the game offers for the visual customisation of racers.
The Quantum Rush team wishes to express their gratitude to all beta testers and rewards them with 100 Qoins. The participation of the active Quantum Rush community, their many ideas and constant feedback, allowed for the fast and effective development of Quantum Rush.
For more info: visit http://www.quantum-rush.net/
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Spirit Tales Infographic
- Spirit Tales has released a new infographic to hint at how unique your character can look.
- Hearthstone Closed Beta Preview
- Abubakr gets into the closed beta test for Hearthstone and lets us know what he thinks (protip: it's great!)
- WeMade USA Appoints Philip Yun as CEO
- WeMade USA, the United States subsidiary of WeMade Entertainment, has announced the hiring of Philip Yun as their Chief Executive Officer.