Aeria Games announces Kitsu Saga
Aeria Games has announced a new game adding to their line up: Kitsu Saga. Beta sign ups are already being accepted at http://kitsusaga.aeriagames.com/. The game is developed by X-Legend, who also developed Grand Fantasia.
Kitsu Saga has players train to become mighty warriors, while accompanied by fox spirits known as Kitsu, descended from the legendary nine-tailed foxes. Not much more is known about the title right now, other than it will be beginning testing ‘soon’ by Aeria standards!
Kitsu Saga Gameplay Screenshot
The Original Press Release:
Aeria Games Acquires Kitsu Saga
Fantasy Martial Arts MMORPG to Be Published in North America and Europe
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – August 18, 2010 – Aeria Games, a leading publisher of interactive entertainment, seeks brave martial artists to embark upon Kitsu Saga, the latest massively multi-player role-playing game (MMORPG) to join their free-to-play catalog. Developed by X-Legend (formerly EASYFUN Entertainment), creators of Aeria’s hit title Grand Fantasia, Kitsu Saga challenges its players to train in the ways of combat and become proud warriors for their faction, all while accompanied by wily and mischievous fox-spirits known as Kitsu.
“We’re eagerly looking forward to working with X-Legend on a new title,” said Melodie Leonard, Junior Project Manager at Aeria Games. “Fans of Grand Fantasia will be pleased to know that Kitsu Saga brings the same high level of quality into an exciting and rich new world, and all of Aeria’s 13 million players can be sure they’ll be receiving the dedication and support they’ve come to expect from our company.”
Kitsu Saga transforms players into neophyte martial artists, seeking to survive the rigors of training under their faction’s school and become full-fledged warriors to defend their realms from evil. Along the way, they will be joined by the Kitsu, a tribe of helpful foxes descended from a holy nine-tailed spirit. Players will be able to bring the Kitsu’s magic into battle, as well as build relationships with Kitsu for powerful items and artifacts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FLYFF Turning Point Part 1 Now Live in North America and Europe
- Webzen has announced that FLYFF - Fly For Fun's latest expansion, Turning Point Part 1, has been released in North America and Europe tod...
- SkySaga: Infinite Isles has ceased development
- Sad news for all SkySaga fans: It will be officially halting all development as of this moment.
- Kabam Announces Heroes of Camelot for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
- Kabam, the leader in the western world for free-to-play core games, today announced the launch of Heroes of Camelot™ for iPhone, iPad and iP...