Aeria Games announces Kitsu Saga
Aeria Games has announced a new game adding to their line up: Kitsu Saga. Beta sign ups are already being accepted at http://kitsusaga.aeriagames.com/. The game is developed by X-Legend, who also developed Grand Fantasia.
Kitsu Saga has players train to become mighty warriors, while accompanied by fox spirits known as Kitsu, descended from the legendary nine-tailed foxes. Not much more is known about the title right now, other than it will be beginning testing ‘soon’ by Aeria standards!
Kitsu Saga Gameplay Screenshot
The Original Press Release:
Aeria Games Acquires Kitsu Saga
Fantasy Martial Arts MMORPG to Be Published in North America and Europe
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – August 18, 2010 – Aeria Games, a leading publisher of interactive entertainment, seeks brave martial artists to embark upon Kitsu Saga, the latest massively multi-player role-playing game (MMORPG) to join their free-to-play catalog. Developed by X-Legend (formerly EASYFUN Entertainment), creators of Aeria’s hit title Grand Fantasia, Kitsu Saga challenges its players to train in the ways of combat and become proud warriors for their faction, all while accompanied by wily and mischievous fox-spirits known as Kitsu.
“We’re eagerly looking forward to working with X-Legend on a new title,” said Melodie Leonard, Junior Project Manager at Aeria Games. “Fans of Grand Fantasia will be pleased to know that Kitsu Saga brings the same high level of quality into an exciting and rich new world, and all of Aeria’s 13 million players can be sure they’ll be receiving the dedication and support they’ve come to expect from our company.”
Kitsu Saga transforms players into neophyte martial artists, seeking to survive the rigors of training under their faction’s school and become full-fledged warriors to defend their realms from evil. Along the way, they will be joined by the Kitsu, a tribe of helpful foxes descended from a holy nine-tailed spirit. Players will be able to bring the Kitsu’s magic into battle, as well as build relationships with Kitsu for powerful items and artifacts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC, Reckoning, Announced
- Reckoning features four all-new maps, the return of the Exo Grapple playlist, and the thrilling conclusion to Exo Zombies.
- Chain Chronicle: HD Retina Display & Story Content Update Available
- SEGA Networks co., Ltd. and gumi Inc. have announced a new HD Retina display option, as well as story and gameplay content update for Chain Ch...
- Phantom of the Kill Mobile Review
- Straight out of the gate, the game is visually stunning. The anime based art is well done and typical of what you see in current Gundam anime