GWENT Announces First Expansion – Crimson Curse
Remember Dettlaff van der Eretein from The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine? Well, he’s back and is summoning his friends. The moon over the Witcher world is turning red, and with it, new monsters awaken. With that comes new villains, and new heroes to answer the call and do battle. Crimson Curse is the upcoming expansion for GWENT and introduces over 100 new cards across all of the playable factions.
Players will be able to inflict Poison and Bleeding effects and turn the tide of battle with Deathblow and Berserk mechanics. Shielding and Vitality effects will also help defend against incoming damage. CD PROJEKT RED also confirmed that every card will continue to have a regular version and a premium animated variant. Crimson Curse is coming on March 28th, 2019 to PC, Playstation 4 and Xbox One.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Luvinia introduces Abbes Dungeon
- Luvinia Online has just released a new dungeon and raised the level cap in its latest update.
- Wizard101 Summer Update Introduces Guilds and Raids
- North America-based Wizards will be able to set up a guild, move into their guild house and prepare that house for the new Raids feature.
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Available for Free This Weekend
- Wargaming is happy to announce that this weekend they’ll be opening up the game to players who don’t have Xbox Live Gold account status.