GWENT Announces First Expansion – Crimson Curse
Remember Dettlaff van der Eretein from The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine? Well, he’s back and is summoning his friends. The moon over the Witcher world is turning red, and with it, new monsters awaken. With that comes new villains, and new heroes to answer the call and do battle. Crimson Curse is the upcoming expansion for GWENT and introduces over 100 new cards across all of the playable factions.
Players will be able to inflict Poison and Bleeding effects and turn the tide of battle with Deathblow and Berserk mechanics. Shielding and Vitality effects will also help defend against incoming damage. CD PROJEKT RED also confirmed that every card will continue to have a regular version and a premium animated variant. Crimson Curse is coming on March 28th, 2019 to PC, Playstation 4 and Xbox One.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth All Access & Double XP Weekend!
- As Nosgoth builds towards Open Beta, targeted for this Winter, all gamers are invited to join the battle for a four day period with exclusive ...
- Echo of Soul Episode 1.5 & Warlock Class Now Available
- Echo of Soul has debuted a brand new character class as part of a new content update - the Warlock!
- BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! First General Election Begins
- Fans of the BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! mobile game will now be able to vote on which band they would like to perform at their birthday!