GWENT Announces First Expansion – Crimson Curse
Remember Dettlaff van der Eretein from The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine? Well, he’s back and is summoning his friends. The moon over the Witcher world is turning red, and with it, new monsters awaken. With that comes new villains, and new heroes to answer the call and do battle. Crimson Curse is the upcoming expansion for GWENT and introduces over 100 new cards across all of the playable factions.
Players will be able to inflict Poison and Bleeding effects and turn the tide of battle with Deathblow and Berserk mechanics. Shielding and Vitality effects will also help defend against incoming damage. CD PROJEKT RED also confirmed that every card will continue to have a regular version and a premium animated variant. Crimson Curse is coming on March 28th, 2019 to PC, Playstation 4 and Xbox One.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Greed Monger Kickstarted MMO Hits Hard Times
- Some of you may remember Greed Monger from a few years ago. It was one of the earlier Kickstarter MMO projects to be funded.
- Breaking Silence on RaiderZ's New Expansion
- The first details of RaiderZ's first expansion, Breaking Silence, are revealed, along with a new trailer.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Open Beta Review
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained builds off the basics of previous installments in the offline series.