Gunship Battle: Total Warfare Has Begun Pre-Registration
Joycity has recently revealed a new game in Gunship Battle: Total Warfare and has begun the Pre-Registration process. Gunship Battle: Total Warfare has a modern war setting, and Taegon Kim, who worked on Atlantic Online, Legion of Heroes, and Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu is spearheading development. The F-14 Combat Plane, T-55 Tank, and resources (bread, oil, iron) are just some of the rewards for people who pre-register. Gunship Battle: Total Warfare is a strategy game developed using Joycity’s previous strategy efforts (Oceans & Empires), and incorporates the modern war setting fully. Players will be able to build, manage and battle using all 3 branches of the military. Some battles will allow the player to take direct control of the unit for more strategic and direct gameplay.
Joycity’s Chief Technology Officer, Taegon Kim said ‘Gunship Battle: Total Warfare’s combination of proven formula with modern military element will satisfy a lot of gamers. I hope fans of the Gunship Battle franchise and other military games worldwide look forward to the game and contents we are developing’.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA goes Subscription-Free
- TERA will be available without a subscription starting in February 2013.
- WildStar - Now Available for Preorder
- Carbine Studios’ highly anticipated MMORPG WildStar is now available for preorder.
- Ship of Heroes Discusses FPS and Large Raids
- Ship of Heroes released their latest newsletter, with a focus on innovation in keeping the FPS high with large numbers of players.