Gunship Battle: Total Warfare Has Begun Pre-Registration
Joycity has recently revealed a new game in Gunship Battle: Total Warfare and has begun the Pre-Registration process. Gunship Battle: Total Warfare has a modern war setting, and Taegon Kim, who worked on Atlantic Online, Legion of Heroes, and Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu is spearheading development. The F-14 Combat Plane, T-55 Tank, and resources (bread, oil, iron) are just some of the rewards for people who pre-register. Gunship Battle: Total Warfare is a strategy game developed using Joycity’s previous strategy efforts (Oceans & Empires), and incorporates the modern war setting fully. Players will be able to build, manage and battle using all 3 branches of the military. Some battles will allow the player to take direct control of the unit for more strategic and direct gameplay.
Joycity’s Chief Technology Officer, Taegon Kim said ‘Gunship Battle: Total Warfare’s combination of proven formula with modern military element will satisfy a lot of gamers. I hope fans of the Gunship Battle franchise and other military games worldwide look forward to the game and contents we are developing’.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Faerun for Fellows: Neverwinter Review
- As Perfect World Entertainment launches Neverwinter, MMOHut asks: "How well, though, does Faerun adapt to an MMO?"
- Final Fantasy Returns to Puzzles & Dragons
- FINAL FANTASY® has returned to the mobile gaming phenomenon Puzzle & Dragons in a special collaboration running today until May 29.
- Heroes Tactics Aims to Subvert eSports on Mobile
- Publisher Lilith Games has announced the addition of PvP and Bonus Stages modes for Heroes Tactics, its popular Turn-Based Strategy Action RPG