Guild Of Darksteel Announcement Trailer
Guild of Darksteel is a cinematic, side-scrolling adventure set in a lush, layered dark fantasy world.
Embark on a dark fantasy adventure and follow the Sellsword, an immortal, as he seeks a purpose in eternal life by joining the Guild of Darksteel. Become one of their immortal mercenaries and investigate the mysterious tunnels underneath the cities of Ravenrock.
- Engrossing Combat: Utilize a refined combat system to defeat anyone who stands in the way of your mission. Unlock combos and level them up to your liking. Chain your attacks together and determine a personal attack strategy that will guarantee your victory.
- A Living, Breathing World: Explore the fully-realized city of Ravenrock, and interact with its inhabitants. Each character carries a deep story, breathing life into the world of Guild of Darksteel. Friends of foes, their lives won’t leave you unmoved.
- A Deep and Nuanced Story: Inspired by classics like Flashback and Vagrant Story, Guild of Darksteel tells a gripping story of power struggle and soul searching, as its characters come face to face with their mortality… or lack thereof.
- Stunning Artistic Vision: The world of Guild of Darksteel is comprised of dark, yet evocatively detailed pixel art, and set against a foreboding and thought provoking soundtrack. A unique and daring color palette sets the perfect tone for your investigation of the darkness that lurks beneath Ravenrock.
- Guild of Darksteel is the product of artist and one-man studio, Igor Sandman. A lifelong storyteller, Igor has an extensive background in film and television production, and worked as an animator on the strategy card game, Faeria. This breadth of experience is on full display in Guild of Darksteel, Igor’s game development debut.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare PvE Missions Impressions
- PVE content isn't something you assume will be in a team-versus-team tank game.
- Kritika Online Development Roadmap Detailed
- There are some big changes coming to the online anime brawler, Kritika Online. The Roadmap they've highlighted details three months of co...
- PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Early Access Impressions
- No more jumping out of driving vehicles, no more rushing into battles without actually coming up for a strategy.