The Fortnite x Avengers Limited Time Mashup is Live
It’s time to wield true power in Fortnite, for a limited time only! The Infinity Gauntlet is now in Fortnite: Battle Royale. Become Thanos and wield the Gauntlet, on all platforms. Players drop in solo and hunt down the Infinity Gauntlet and fight over it. The first to equip it will transform into Thanos and wield the Gauntlets power for themselves. If a player should defeat Thanos, the Gauntlet drops to the ground but can disappear if left alone too long. If it disappears, players will have to wait for another meteor to fall to grab the Gauntlet. Thanos has both shields and health, and if he eliminates another player, his shields regenerate. His health will never regenerate. He also does not take fall damage and does not build/use weapons or launch pads.
- Ability 1 – A mighty punch that knocks enemies back and destroys structures.
- Ability 2 – Thanos flies towards the ground, hitting an area for knockback and damage.
- Ability 3 – Harness the energy of the Power stone to fire a blast that deals damage over time.
- Ability 4 – A super-jump that can vault Thanos over all but the largest obstructions.
A host of gameplay bug fixes and ui updates also came with the v 1.4 update, which can be found in the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- LoA Fire Raiders: Emblem & Guild Treasure Update Available
- LoA Fire Raiders: Emblem & Guild Treasure Update Available - New guild instances, heroes and more
- Mayan Death Robots Ramps up for Q4 Launch
- MDR signs a publishing deal with SOEDESCO. The game is now slated for launch in Q4 of 2015!
- ArchLord 2: Now in Open Beta
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of online games, announces that the long-awaited Archlord 2 will enter Open Beta today.