Corsairs’ Stronghold Arrives on TERA Console Today
En Masse Entertainment is proud to bring the level 65 PVP Battleground to TERA on Playstation 4 and Xbox One – Corsairs’ Stronghold. In Corsairs’ Stronghold, two teams of twenty players will alternate between attacking and defending a stronghold. Utilizing airships, tanks, and ground battle, players will make their way to the heart of the keep and destroy the castle within. On Defense, players will do everything they can to prevent that siege. To celebrate this, all TERA players will receive a free Pirate Eyepatch to their in-game parcel post when they log in before May 15th.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinity Wars CCG to feature "Star Trek: TNG" Booster Sets
- Lightmare Studios, an Australian Indie Studio, has just announced that their CCG, Infinity Wars, will receive booster sets featuring "Sta...
- Shotgun News 12/4: Runescape, GunZ 2, Darkout, and More!
- A blast of the latest MMO news.
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade: Classes Annouced
- Today, just a couple of short days before their Founder’s Program goes live, Behaviour Interactive is happy to announce 18 of their many pla...