Corsairs’ Stronghold Arrives on TERA Console Today
En Masse Entertainment is proud to bring the level 65 PVP Battleground to TERA on Playstation 4 and Xbox One – Corsairs’ Stronghold. In Corsairs’ Stronghold, two teams of twenty players will alternate between attacking and defending a stronghold. Utilizing airships, tanks, and ground battle, players will make their way to the heart of the keep and destroy the castle within. On Defense, players will do everything they can to prevent that siege. To celebrate this, all TERA players will receive a free Pirate Eyepatch to their in-game parcel post when they log in before May 15th.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Crusade Enters Closed Beta
- Aeria Games has announced that Dragon Crusade has officially begun closed beta testing.
- Atlas Reactor Launch Date Announced
- Trion Worlds announced today that its turn-based battle arena, Atlas Reactor, will launch on October 4 for Steam and Glyph.
- Wargaming Debuts New World of Warships Cinematic Video
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play massively multiplayer online developer and publisher, is excited to release a brand-new cinematic trailer ...