Fortnite Begins The ‘Prop Hunt’ Creative Event
Prop Hunt is a classic community mod and has been brought to life in Fortnite thanks to the StrayKite dev team. Players will face off in this game of hide and seek, where the hiders can turn into almost any object (prop) on the map. The objective is to evade the Hunters and survive until the end, and the Hunters must find and eliminate the Hiders within the time limit. StrayKite has a Featured Island, for up to 15 friends with the Creative Code – 6069-9263-9110. But if you want to make your own you can, using the new settings and devices added to Creative. Fortnite stressed to share your work on social channels as well, to get more people into the Prop Hunt madness.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Land of Chaos Online Open Beta Begins August 3
- Land of Chaos Online open beta begins August 3 at around noon. Land of Chaos Online is a dota-like 3D fantasy action MMO published by Alaplaya...
- Legacy of Discord - Furious Wings Receives New 'Puppet Master' Class
- Coming on June 22nd to Legacy of Discord: Furious Wings, the new "Puppet Master" class, where you transform into a powerful Mecha.
- Gambling in MMOs vs. Gambling at Online Casinos
- What is gambling in MMOs vs. gambling at online casinos like? Explore similarities and differences between these popular gambling experiences