Florensia Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Florensia Page.
Florensia is a unique 3D Fantasy MMORPG with both land and sea based gameplay. Choose from one of four starting classes and begin your adventure in the town of Roxbury. The game’s graphics look like a mix between the colonial feel of Sword of the New World and fantasy look of Ragnarok Online. In the video above I created a character, accepted a few quests and killed a few enemies outside of town. To learn more about Florensia, check out the official MMOHuts Florensia page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- A Tank Dynasty Emerges in World of Tanks for Xbox 360
- Wargaming today announced the addition of a brand-new nation to World of Tanks on Xbox 360: China.
- Eudemons Online Asks: What Kind of Dragon Pet Do You Like?
- Eudemons Online today is talking about dragons, sharing the love of dragons through their game.
- The Alchemist Code Review (Android)
- When it comes to strategy RPGs, one of my go to genres, my favorite is Square Enix’s Final Fantasy Tactics.