Florensia Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Florensia Page.
Florensia is a unique 3D Fantasy MMORPG with both land and sea based gameplay. Choose from one of four starting classes and begin your adventure in the town of Roxbury. The game’s graphics look like a mix between the colonial feel of Sword of the New World and fantasy look of Ragnarok Online. In the video above I created a character, accepted a few quests and killed a few enemies outside of town. To learn more about Florensia, check out the official MMOHuts Florensia page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires Launches on Facebook
- Aspiring city rulers will be able to enjoy the same advantages of playing Forge of Empires on browser or mobile.
- Call of Champions Mobile MOBA Preview
- Call of Champions is fun! And that’s pretty damn important. At present there are sixteen champions, based on one of the elements.
- War Thunder Revisits WW2 Chronicles Event
- Gaijin Entertainment today announced that War Thunder is currently running its WW2 event series.