Florensia Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Florensia Page.
Florensia is a unique 3D Fantasy MMORPG with both land and sea based gameplay. Choose from one of four starting classes and begin your adventure in the town of Roxbury. The game’s graphics look like a mix between the colonial feel of Sword of the New World and fantasy look of Ragnarok Online. In the video above I created a character, accepted a few quests and killed a few enemies outside of town. To learn more about Florensia, check out the official MMOHuts Florensia page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Contest of Champions Adds Ronin to the Roster
- Marvel Contest of Champions brings the former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Clint Barton to the battleground, as Ronin!
- Torchlight Frontiers Introduces Forts
- oday, a blogpost from the Torchlight Frontier devs was released, talking about player Forts.
- Magic the Gathering Arena: No Fun Allowed (U/W Creatureless Control)
- Anyone who has kept up with this column knows I enjoy one thing above all others - nullifying the fun for anyone except me.