Brown Dust Launches GLobally on iOS and Android Devices
Brown Dust is a strategy RPG which has already seen more than four million downloads in Asia during 2018 and has now launched in more than 150 countries. Brown Dust is now available as a free-to-play game on both iOS and Android devices. To celebrate having more than 300,000 players on Android, Neowiz is offering a package of exclusive welcome rewards to get them started. In Brown Dust, the Emperor, Altair II is murdered by his most loyal general, Fabian “The Master of the Six Devils”. Now it’s up to you, controlling Fabian’s son to form an army of Mercenaries and bring peace to the land, while also finding the truth of your father’s treason.
There are also plenty of events and login bonuses during the launch window to help everyone get started in Brown Dust. If players log in to Brown Dust every day from March 7th until the 17th, they will receive 10 free recruits, giving them 110 total free recruits. Players can also purchase the Global Launch Package for 2500 Diamonds, until April 3rd. This comes with a wealth of items, listed below:
- ★5 Skill Book x1
- Honor Point x2,000
- Gold x3,650,000
- Horseshoe x4,000
- Arena Sword x400
“We are thrilled to finally bring Brown Dust to all of our excited players in over 150 countries.” said Sean Kim, game director for Brown Dust. “This is just the beginning for the Age of Mercenaries, as a constant stream of events, updates, and new content is planned to keep fans engaged for months to come. We truly hope everyone will have as much fun strategizing and growing their armies as we have had making this world come to life.”
- More than 300 Mercenaries to collect
- Over 1200 unique and challenging battles
- An ongoing quest-driven story
- Hundreds of ways to customize and strengthen your Mercenaries
- Seasonal Guild War PVP
- Dungeons, World Bosses, and Co-op Raids
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mobile Sports Game 'Boxing Star' Drops Today
- 4:33 Inc. announced today that their mobile sports game, Boxing Star is now live on both iOS and Android devices.
- Velvet Sundown Approaches Closed Beta Testing
- Experimental Dramagame: Velvet Sundown, is nearing an early closed beta test in February.