Final Fantasy XIV’s Blue Mage Has Arrived
Now that Patch 4.5 has released, so has the next job in Final Fantasy XIV – the mighty Blue Mage. This is the first “limited” job in FFXIV, and they cannot group in random parties. Blue Mage requires having a Level 50 Disciple of War or Magic, and they must also have completed the main scenario quest “The Ultimate Weapon” for A Realm Reborn. Blue Mages find powers from fighting monsters, and can then mimic those abilities in battle. There are presently 49 unique monster abilities, and a level cap of 50, but this will increase in future updates.
Players may also challenge themselves in Blue Mage-exclusive duty, titled The Masked Carnivale. This exciting new Blue Mage end-game content challenges players to complete a total of 25 unique stages. Weekly rewards are also available for those who wish to hone their skills even further. Players may access The Masked Carnivaleupon reaching level 50 with Blue Mage and completing all Blue Mage job quests.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Friday MMOHuts Stream (10/10): Borderlands 2
- Watch the team gaming it up and get a preview of upcoming First Look videos with us every Friday at 11am PST!
- Crooz Releases New Racing Game ACR Drift for iOS
- Crooz announces the iOS release of ACR Drift, a free to play drift racing game for mobile.
- Blade & Soul Rising Waters Launches February 10
- Blade & Soul will launch its next major update, "Rising Waters," tomorrow, Wednesday February 10, 2016.