Sword Coast Legends Coming to Mac and Linux
Independent developers, n-Space and Digital Extremes, announced today that their upcoming Sword Coast Legends™, a party-based RPG set in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe from Wizards of the Coast, will be released simultaneously on Steam for Windows PC, Mac and Linux operating systems in Q3 2015.
“For far too long, passionate and dedicated Mac and Linux RPG gamers have been left out in the cold, forced to watch from the sidelines as the industry focused efforts on just a select few platforms. That ends today,” said Dan Tudge, President of n-Space and Director for Sword Coast Legends. “With Sword Coast Legends, we are dedicated to delivering exactly the sort of classic, D&D, RPG gaming experience fans on every platform have been clamoring for. More importantly, we’re committed to providing the community with the largest possible pool of adventurers and prospective Dungeon Masters by ensuring that all gamers can play together regardless of which operating system they use.”
Sword Coast Legends fully supports cross platform network play on any mix of Windows, Mac and Linux machines. As further proof of the team’s shared commitment to gamers on all desktop platforms, each Sword Coast Legends Steam key can be redeemed for the player’s platform of choice.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legends of Aria Closed Beta Announcements
- Citadel Studios has some pretty big news for the Closed Beta of Legends of Aria.
- Shop Heroes Adds Competitive PvP Mode & Apple Watch Support
- Premier free-to-play mobile games developer cloudcade today is thrilled to launch Arena mode for their hit RPG shopkeep sim, Shop Heroes.
- JetGetters Gets Funded Through Kickstarter
- tinyBuild has announced that the Kickstarter campaign for its multiplayer shooter, JetGetters, has reached its target.