Sword Coast Legends Coming to Mac and Linux
Independent developers, n-Space and Digital Extremes, announced today that their upcoming Sword Coast Legends™, a party-based RPG set in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe from Wizards of the Coast, will be released simultaneously on Steam for Windows PC, Mac and Linux operating systems in Q3 2015.
“For far too long, passionate and dedicated Mac and Linux RPG gamers have been left out in the cold, forced to watch from the sidelines as the industry focused efforts on just a select few platforms. That ends today,” said Dan Tudge, President of n-Space and Director for Sword Coast Legends. “With Sword Coast Legends, we are dedicated to delivering exactly the sort of classic, D&D, RPG gaming experience fans on every platform have been clamoring for. More importantly, we’re committed to providing the community with the largest possible pool of adventurers and prospective Dungeon Masters by ensuring that all gamers can play together regardless of which operating system they use.”
Sword Coast Legends fully supports cross platform network play on any mix of Windows, Mac and Linux machines. As further proof of the team’s shared commitment to gamers on all desktop platforms, each Sword Coast Legends Steam key can be redeemed for the player’s platform of choice.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hockey Dash Open Beta Begins June 3
- Hockey Dash from OGPlanet begins its open beta on June 3. There will be no more character wipes after open beta to release.
- Wakfu officially launches
- Square Enix (in North America) and Ankama (in Europe) have officially launched Wakfu today in both regions.
- CCP to Erect Monument to EVE Online Players in Reykjavik, Iceland
- CCP Games announces it will erect a real-world monument to EVE Online in April 2014.