Sword Coast Legends Coming to Mac and Linux
Independent developers, n-Space and Digital Extremes, announced today that their upcoming Sword Coast Legends™, a party-based RPG set in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe from Wizards of the Coast, will be released simultaneously on Steam for Windows PC, Mac and Linux operating systems in Q3 2015.
“For far too long, passionate and dedicated Mac and Linux RPG gamers have been left out in the cold, forced to watch from the sidelines as the industry focused efforts on just a select few platforms. That ends today,” said Dan Tudge, President of n-Space and Director for Sword Coast Legends. “With Sword Coast Legends, we are dedicated to delivering exactly the sort of classic, D&D, RPG gaming experience fans on every platform have been clamoring for. More importantly, we’re committed to providing the community with the largest possible pool of adventurers and prospective Dungeon Masters by ensuring that all gamers can play together regardless of which operating system they use.”
Sword Coast Legends fully supports cross platform network play on any mix of Windows, Mac and Linux machines. As further proof of the team’s shared commitment to gamers on all desktop platforms, each Sword Coast Legends Steam key can be redeemed for the player’s platform of choice.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom's Endgame Brings Players Together
- News from Aura Kingdom reveals more details of end-game activities.
- Guild Wars 2: The Queen’s Speech Update Arrives Next Tuesday
- The celebration of Queen Jennah’s rule continues in Divinity’s Reach!
- DDTank Launching on Games321, YooGames and More!
- DDTank launches on YooGames, Games321 and numerous other MMO publisher portals. The gunbound clone is launching on as many sites as possible