IGG to Release New Mobile Game: Final Fable
Global game developer IGG (I Got Games) announced today the release of their newest mobile title named Final Fable. Final Fable is an action RPG for Android that features stunning art work and an innovative fighting system.
Join classic childhood favorites such as Pinocchio, Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf in their quest to defeat a looming shadow sneaking upon Fantasia, threatening to devour its joy and magic. Assemble a team of fabled friends and foes to delve into a world of fantasy to write your own destiny.
Final Fable incorporates new battle techniques that have never been seen before in a mobile RPG, prepare to see history in the making! Join your favorite childhood characters on a special journey through beautiful artwork that will keep you on the edge of your seat for hours.
To celebrate our release we are offering all new players this exclusive Gift code: A0FABLE4. This code contains the following rewards: Oinky shards x10 (Shards can be used to summon heroes), Little Match Girl Shards x15, Gems x250 and Divine Scroll Scarp x10.
To redeem this code, simply click on your Avatar on the top left hand side of the screen and select the ‘Gift code Giveaway tab’. Once the code has been redeemed the rewards will appear in your in-game mailbox.
– Assemble a team of friends and foes to dive into the world of Fantasia!
– Customizable characters let you turn fables into legends!
– Innovative combat means endless tactical options!
Final Fable is now available for download on Google Play.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gaijin Entertainment Brings More Firepower to War Thunder
- Gaijin previews War Thunder's 1.43 patch, adding new multi-turret ground vehicles.
- Heroes of Newerth Launches Core Pool
- S2 Games has announced the launch of Core Pool for Heroes of Newerth, which introduces a whole new approach to the player experience.
- Games of Glory Releases Spectating Client
- The first iteration of the new Spectating client, Spectator mode, lifts the fog of war allowing full visibility over both teams.