Fantasy Earth Zero Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Fantasy Earth Zero Page.
Fantasy Earth Zero is a 3D action oriented Fantasy MMORPG published by GamePot USA – the same folks behind Bright Shadow and Mir 2. The game was originally developed by Fenix Soft in Asia and distributed by Square Enix. It was also originally a pay to play game, but is now free to play. The game boasts massive 50 vs 50 battles between the game’s various factions as well as unique action oriented gameplay. The game went into open beta on March 3 2010. In the video above, I logged into my Scout and fought in two battles. I unfortunately didn’t do so well in either one. To learn more about Fantasy Earth Zero check out the official MMOHuts Fantasy Earth Zero page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Shroud of Souls Update Available on Console
- The Shroud of Souls update for Neverwinter: The Cloaked Ascendancy is available today for Xbox One and PlayStation®4.
- Tribal Wars: New Mentor System Available
- Today InnoGames has introduced a new feature to its classic strategy MMO Tribal Wars. The new game component, named the “Mentoring System”...
- Guns of Icarus 1.4.1 Introduces Stamina and More
- Guns of Icarus' latest patch, 1.4.1, has brought some important new changes for players.