100,000 players enjoying Tanadu
Tanadu, which has in beta for two months, has reached 100,000 players, Can’t Stop Games reports.
About 80% of the players are from Poland. This is in part due to the game’s integration of Gadu-Gadu, a popular Polish instant messaging service like AOL Instant Messenger or ICQ, and the developers expect the game to continue to grow virally through Gadu-Gadu’s service.
Tanadu has been in open beta for about two months, and offers both a Polish and English server.
The Original Press Release:
100 thousands players in Tanadu!
Wroclaw, Poland, 25.05.2010 – Tanadu MMO, developed by Can’t Stop Games, reached a milestone of first 100 thousands of registered players. In two months from open-beta release, the game became a recognized title in Poland, from where came over 80 thousands of new players.
“Most of our players play on Polish servers, and using their Gadu-Gadu instant messengers”, said Tomasz Wecki, PR Manager at Can’t Stop Games. “We estimate this number will grow. Gadu-Gadu is an extremely popular application in Poland, with millions of users. We also have plans to expand on the German market, and especially – on Facebook.”
For more Tanadu news follow http://www.twitter.com/Tanadu, or become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Tanadu
Game forum is available at: http://en.forum.tanadu.com
For trailers and video tutorials see the Tanadu channel on http://www.youtube.com/user/TanaduGame.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Name Registration Opens Tuesday
- Black Desert Online fans, a quick reminder: name registration will be available tomorrow, Tuesday February 9.
- Soul Master Shutting down Nov 16. Relaunching 6-8 Months Later
- Soul Master, the 3D action MMORPG by GamesCampus, will be shutting down November 16, 2010. The game will relaunch 6-8 months later with new co...
- Bigpoint and Fox team up for Ice Age Online
- Bigpoint announced today they are teaming up with Fox Consumer Products to bring players Ice Age Online.