Combat Arms New Gameplay Footage
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Combat Arms Page.
Nexon has released a new Combat Arms gameplay footage video to highlight their latest patch. A lot has changed. Firstly, it is now possible to extend the time on a gun indefinitely though this will require rare items to accomplish. Additionally, many weapons which were formerly only available through the Black Market can now be purchased with in-game currency. Combat Arms is Nexon’s MMOFPS and is a very different game than their other titles including MapleStory, Mabingoi, and Dungeon Fighter Online. Fans of the genre should definitely give Combat Arms a try, it is one of the better free to play shooters out there. One of the game’s greatest advantages is its large player base. There are always plenty of available matches in all the game modes. To learn more about Combat Arms, check out the official MMOHuts Combat Arms page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Darwin Project Major Customization Update Available on PC
- Starting today on the PC version of The Darwin Project, players can expand the contents of their dressing room by adding over 200 cosmetics.
- Counter Strike Online Review
- Counter-Strike Online is exactly like Counter-Strike, except with a new interface (outside of games), new weapons and new game modes.
- Yoozoo Games Partners with Ubisoft to Bring Assassin's Creed to Legacy of Discord
- Yoozoo games and Ubisoft have announced a partnership today that will bring Assassin's Creed characters to Legacy of Discord: Furious Win...