Combat Arms New Gameplay Footage
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Combat Arms Page.
Nexon has released a new Combat Arms gameplay footage video to highlight their latest patch. A lot has changed. Firstly, it is now possible to extend the time on a gun indefinitely though this will require rare items to accomplish. Additionally, many weapons which were formerly only available through the Black Market can now be purchased with in-game currency. Combat Arms is Nexon’s MMOFPS and is a very different game than their other titles including MapleStory, Mabingoi, and Dungeon Fighter Online. Fans of the genre should definitely give Combat Arms a try, it is one of the better free to play shooters out there. One of the game’s greatest advantages is its large player base. There are always plenty of available matches in all the game modes. To learn more about Combat Arms, check out the official MMOHuts Combat Arms page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Argo Online Relaunch Review
- Argo Online is a mixed bagged. Its graphics are dated, its gameplay generic, but the PVP is fun and the story interesting.
- Product Review: AVerMedia GH337 Gaming Headset
- As someone with a hearing deficiency, comfort and audio levels are equally important. That's where the AVerMedia GH337 comes in.
- OGPlanet releases Episode 2 for Heva Clonia Online
- OGPlanet has just released Heva Clonia Online’s Episode 2 expansion with tons of new content, including all new regions to explore, new dung...