Exclusive Heroes and Generals Gameplay – First Look with Developer Commentary
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes & Generals Page.
Heroes & Generals is a 3D MMOFPS published by Reto-Moto. Heroes & Generals is a unique blend of MMOFPS and MMORTS games. The game world is persistent, which is generally not done for an FPS game. Players may specialize their character to become a war hero on the front lines, or pursue the path of strategy as a general. The action content allows players to ride in vehicles and planes, in addition to being on foot. Both game modes are interconnected; what happens in the action mode carries over into the strategy mode, allowing players to keep tabs on things like supply-lines and production. In this video I interview the game director and find out just what Reto-Moto has planned for this unique shooter. To learn more about Heroes & Generals check out the official MMOHuts Heroes & Generals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Helping Hand: SMITE RPG Nightmare Mode Tips
- Editor's Note: I have not beat SMITE RPG - Nightmare Mode yet. But I did check out and study the stream of Daytoremeber, world first.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers Patch 5.2 Update Now Live
- The Shadowbringers™ saga continues in FINAL FANTASY® XIV Online as SQUARE ENIX® today released Patch 5.2: Echoes of a Fallen Star.
- Kabam Announces Heroes of Camelot for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
- Kabam, the leader in the western world for free-to-play core games, today announced the launch of Heroes of Camelot™ for iPhone, iPad and iP...