Exclusive Heroes and Generals Gameplay – First Look with Developer Commentary
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes & Generals Page.
Heroes & Generals is a 3D MMOFPS published by Reto-Moto. Heroes & Generals is a unique blend of MMOFPS and MMORTS games. The game world is persistent, which is generally not done for an FPS game. Players may specialize their character to become a war hero on the front lines, or pursue the path of strategy as a general. The action content allows players to ride in vehicles and planes, in addition to being on foot. Both game modes are interconnected; what happens in the action mode carries over into the strategy mode, allowing players to keep tabs on things like supply-lines and production. In this video I interview the game director and find out just what Reto-Moto has planned for this unique shooter. To learn more about Heroes & Generals check out the official MMOHuts Heroes & Generals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- "Magicka: Wizard Wars" Welcomes Half a Million Robe Warriors
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox North today announced that Magicka: Wizard Wars, the online spellcasting action player-vs-player (PvP) game wh...
- Black Desert Online News - First Anniversary Celebration and Retrospective
- Black Desert Online is celebrating its first anniversary with special deals, an infographic, and a look back at the past year of content.
- LG Takes MMOHuts to Next Level Editing Quality
- Starting off small five years ago, MMOHuts' fresh new video editor on the scene, James "Bl0nde" Hunt, didn't have much to ...