Exclusive Heroes and Generals Gameplay – First Look with Developer Commentary
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes & Generals Page.
Heroes & Generals is a 3D MMOFPS published by Reto-Moto. Heroes & Generals is a unique blend of MMOFPS and MMORTS games. The game world is persistent, which is generally not done for an FPS game. Players may specialize their character to become a war hero on the front lines, or pursue the path of strategy as a general. The action content allows players to ride in vehicles and planes, in addition to being on foot. Both game modes are interconnected; what happens in the action mode carries over into the strategy mode, allowing players to keep tabs on things like supply-lines and production. In this video I interview the game director and find out just what Reto-Moto has planned for this unique shooter. To learn more about Heroes & Generals check out the official MMOHuts Heroes & Generals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge Of Empires Prepares Update On Backs Of One Million
- InnoGames has announced its reach of the one million player milestone, along with an update slated for next week.
- Dauntless Releases Patch 0.9.1
- Phoenix Labs released OB patch 0.9.1 for Dauntless today, and it comes with a wide list of bug fixes, updates, and new features.
- SMITE - Set God Review - Blood on the Sand
- The question of is “Is Set awful or is he OP” is one that I’ve been seeing a lot of.