Earth Eternal Gameplay Video: First Look May 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Earth Eternal Page.
Earth Eternal is a 3D browser based fantasy MMORPG published by Sparkplay Media. The game’s artstyle is very similar to games like Runes of Magic and Allods Online. The graphics are also quite remarkable for a browser based game, but players do have to download a plugin for their browser for the game to work. With 22 playable classes and an incredibly varied skill system, Earth Eternal is an extremely in depth game. In the video above, I created a Knight and completed my first tutorial area quest. To learn more about Earth Eternal check out the official MMOHuts Earth Eternal page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 5 Best Turn Based MMORPGs
- Those looking to play the best turn based MMORPGs need not look further.
- Loadout Launch Review
- MMOHuts' Ragachak reviews Loadout, a free to play third person shooter with expansive weaponcrafting.
- LawBreakers First Closed Alpha Begins This Weekend
- LawBreakers, the gravity-defying debut title, releases its first public round of closed alpha testing this weekend.