Earth Eternal Gameplay Video: First Look May 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Earth Eternal Page.
Earth Eternal is a 3D browser based fantasy MMORPG published by Sparkplay Media. The game’s artstyle is very similar to games like Runes of Magic and Allods Online. The graphics are also quite remarkable for a browser based game, but players do have to download a plugin for their browser for the game to work. With 22 playable classes and an incredibly varied skill system, Earth Eternal is an extremely in depth game. In the video above, I created a Knight and completed my first tutorial area quest. To learn more about Earth Eternal check out the official MMOHuts Earth Eternal page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises Early Access Impressions
- Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises is a true RTS game being developed by Animus Interactive Inc.
- The Aurora World – The Guardians’ Update Goes Live March 14
- GBE Games announces the Guardians update for The Aurora World, introducing new content for every player.
- Armored Warfare Early Access Sneak Peek
- We were able to play on four maps, including a newly released map called River Point, and had access to thirty-eight vehicles over five class