E3 2017 Dev Interview – Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord
Darren (DizzyPW) got a few minutes to talk with Frank Elliot, Community Manager for Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord at E3 2017.
www.mmohuts.com/game/mount-blade-ii-bannerlord/ – Gets you Mount and Blade II info, reviews, videos, gameplay screenshots, news, articles & more!
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is a an upcoming buy-to-play action RPG being developed by TaleWorlds Entertainment for PC and still does not have a release date announced. It is a prequel to Mount & Blade: Warband, taking place place 200 years prior during the decline of the Calradian Empire. Here you will be able to customize your own character and take part in political battles and direct, violent combat. You’ll also be able to manage your own set of troops, getting them to help you in whatever ways you see fit.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Season 2 Impressions
- As a regular MOBA player, I was like many others who were skeptical of giving SMITE a fair shot at launch.
- League of Legends Previews Darius Patch
- Riot Games has released details for its Darius patch in League of Legends.
- Planetside 2 Review 2013
- It's a solid, open-world shooter with a stable community and plenty to do for anyone who wants to commit their leisure hours to the game.