E3 2017 Dev Interview – Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord
Darren (DizzyPW) got a few minutes to talk with Frank Elliot, Community Manager for Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord at E3 2017.
www.mmohuts.com/game/mount-blade-ii-bannerlord/ – Gets you Mount and Blade II info, reviews, videos, gameplay screenshots, news, articles & more!
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is a an upcoming buy-to-play action RPG being developed by TaleWorlds Entertainment for PC and still does not have a release date announced. It is a prequel to Mount & Blade: Warband, taking place place 200 years prior during the decline of the Calradian Empire. Here you will be able to customize your own character and take part in political battles and direct, violent combat. You’ll also be able to manage your own set of troops, getting them to help you in whatever ways you see fit.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Stronghold Kingdoms Hits 4 Million Players
- Firefly Studios can proudly reveal that the game has reached its four millionth player registration.
- Black Gold Online: New class revealed - The Conjurers
- Today Black Gold Online unveiled a mage class on the Steampunk Side – The Conjurers, who fuse steam tech with powers of dark magic.
- Camelot Unchained Unleashes Glorious Design Changes
- Hotly debated, stealth has finally been confirmed as a function in the game. Stealth classes are promised no movement penalties.