E3 2017 Dev Interview – Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord
Darren (DizzyPW) got a few minutes to talk with Frank Elliot, Community Manager for Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord at E3 2017.
www.mmohuts.com/game/mount-blade-ii-bannerlord/ – Gets you Mount and Blade II info, reviews, videos, gameplay screenshots, news, articles & more!
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is a an upcoming buy-to-play action RPG being developed by TaleWorlds Entertainment for PC and still does not have a release date announced. It is a prequel to Mount & Blade: Warband, taking place place 200 years prior during the decline of the Calradian Empire. Here you will be able to customize your own character and take part in political battles and direct, violent combat. You’ll also be able to manage your own set of troops, getting them to help you in whatever ways you see fit.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launch Review
- Elder Scrolls Online is ZeniMax’s attempt to create an MMORPG set within the beloved Elder Scrolls universe.
- Registration Now Open for Black Desert Online's First Closed Beta
- Daum Games has just opened Beta sign-ups for Black Desert Online on the official website.
- ESL to host US$50,000 Halo: The Master Chief Collection Launch Invitational
- ESL, the world’s largest independent esports brand, is set to host a US$50,000 Halo: The Master Chief Collection competition in their newly ...