E3 2017 Dev Interview – Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord
Darren (DizzyPW) got a few minutes to talk with Frank Elliot, Community Manager for Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord at E3 2017.
www.mmohuts.com/game/mount-blade-ii-bannerlord/ – Gets you Mount and Blade II info, reviews, videos, gameplay screenshots, news, articles & more!
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is a an upcoming buy-to-play action RPG being developed by TaleWorlds Entertainment for PC and still does not have a release date announced. It is a prequel to Mount & Blade: Warband, taking place place 200 years prior during the decline of the Calradian Empire. Here you will be able to customize your own character and take part in political battles and direct, violent combat. You’ll also be able to manage your own set of troops, getting them to help you in whatever ways you see fit.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- PUBG Mobiile Lite Releases New Content Update
- PUBG Mobile Lite is a faster, lighter variant of PUBG MOBILE, aimed at players with lower-end mobile devices.
- Aion Echoes of Eternity Expansion Now Live
- Today NCSOFT announced that the critically-acclaimed fantasy MMO, Aion, has released one of its most highly anticipated expansions to date.
- Nosgoth Introduces First Vampire Map
- Square Enix has announced the release of its first vampire map for Nosgoth, called "The Fane."