E3 2017 Dev Interview – Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord
Darren (DizzyPW) got a few minutes to talk with Frank Elliot, Community Manager for Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord at E3 2017.
www.mmohuts.com/game/mount-blade-ii-bannerlord/ – Gets you Mount and Blade II info, reviews, videos, gameplay screenshots, news, articles & more!
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is a an upcoming buy-to-play action RPG being developed by TaleWorlds Entertainment for PC and still does not have a release date announced. It is a prequel to Mount & Blade: Warband, taking place place 200 years prior during the decline of the Calradian Empire. Here you will be able to customize your own character and take part in political battles and direct, violent combat. You’ll also be able to manage your own set of troops, getting them to help you in whatever ways you see fit.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kill3rCombo Reveals Events Leading to Elsword's Ara Haan 2nd Path
- Kill3rCombo has released a teaser page on their Elsword website today teasing events, costumes, and more as their newly released character dra...
- Helping Hand: SMITE RPG: Shadows over Hercopolis
- The latest SMITE Adventure is "Shadows over Hercopolis", a continuation of the previous "Trials of King Hercules".
- Ragnarok Online Launches Mobile Client
- Gravity Interactive has launched Ragnarok Online as an Android application, with an iOS version coming soon.