Nosgoth Reveals New Human Class – Beastmaster
Nosgoth gets ever close to launch, but hasn’t stopped the stream of cool updates leading up to it. And perhaps the most exciting one yet is the inclusion of a new human faction class, The Beastmaster!
Choosing to fight vampires with more than just fire, the Beastmaster combines powerful magics with immortal stopping firearms to make a real dent in unwary enemies. But perhaps their greatest trick is the ability to transform into a bird of prey, ensuring speedy vampires won’t just skitter away with a sliver of health any longer.
Keep an eye open as we might be getting access to a preview event to test out this Scourge of the Wild sooner than you might think!
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Patch 6.1 Reveals Jhin the Virtuoso
- Details of their first 2016 patch, 6.1, along with a new ADC focused on slow methodical artistic killer, Jhin.
- Conquer Online 3.0 to Launch Kingdom War in September
- Kingdom War, Tempest Wings, Perfection System and The Soul of Ancient Hero will be updated in CO 3.0 one after another.
- Senran Kagura Estival Versus Review
- Senran Kagura Estival Versus is a revolution in what an anime waifu title can be.