Nosgoth Reveals New Human Class – Beastmaster
Nosgoth gets ever close to launch, but hasn’t stopped the stream of cool updates leading up to it. And perhaps the most exciting one yet is the inclusion of a new human faction class, The Beastmaster!
Choosing to fight vampires with more than just fire, the Beastmaster combines powerful magics with immortal stopping firearms to make a real dent in unwary enemies. But perhaps their greatest trick is the ability to transform into a bird of prey, ensuring speedy vampires won’t just skitter away with a sliver of health any longer.
Keep an eye open as we might be getting access to a preview event to test out this Scourge of the Wild sooner than you might think!
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Elfender server coming
- ClapAlong has announced that it will launch a second server for Elfender on January 4.
- La Tale Reveals Long Awaited Season 2: Storm Update
- OGPlanet, a publisher of Free-to-Play, multiplayer, online games, reveals the long awaited Season 2: Storm update to La Tale, the longstanding...
- InnoGames Video Showcases Kartuga Kingdoms
- InnoGames showcases the three pirate kingdoms of Kartuga.