Dungeon Empires Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dungeon Empires Page.
Dungeon Empires is a 3D browser based MMO published by Gamigo – the same company behind Black Prophecy, Golfstar, Martial Empires, King of Kings 3, Loong, War of Angels, and numerous other free to play games. Dungeon Empires is a browser based title – so the visuals aren’t exactly stunning but they’re passable. Players create their own dungeons for other adventurers (other players) to conquer. Find monsters, traps, and room cards for your dungeon by slaying enemies in other people’s dungeons. The concept is certainly unique, so props to the game’s developer for that. To learn more about Dungeon Empires check out the official MMOHuts Dungeon Empires page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Three Kingdoms Begins Open Beta July 27
- Heroes of Three Kingdoms Open Beta begins on July 27, 2010 at 4 PM. The game by Perfect World Entertainment is set after the battle of Red Cli...
- Snail CEO Shi Hai Brings Black Gold and Age of Wushu Clips to GDC 2012
- Snail Game CEO Shi Hai was among those who delivered speeches at the conference. He addressed the theme “Breaking New Ground in the MMO Genr...
- Gamepires and Croteam announce SCUM
- SCUM, an intriguing and complex open world survival game, is coming to PC via Early Access in 2017.