Duelyst Releases ‘Trials of Mythron’ Expansion Today
Bandai Namco has officially released the sixth expansion to Duelyst today in ‘Trials of Mythron’. This update adds two additional gameplay mechanics and over 100 new cards to the tactical board game. With it also comes a new card rarity, Mythron, and the Trial/Destiny mechanic. Mythron Rarity is a bonus players can obtain for free after accomplishing a feat. Mythron cards have two unique components: Trial and Destiny. “Trial” is an objective that must be met before the card is used. Once completed, that card can be played for its “Destiny”, an effect that remains in play for the duration of the game. Players need only complete a Trial once, making the card with its Destiny effect playable anytime afterward.
There is also the new “Intensify” mechanic, which lets players make use of a powerful stacking effect that opens up wild new tactical possibilities. Intensify appears on Minions and Spells and boosts their power each time that card hits the board. For example, the Abyssian Bonecrusher is a 0/3 but gains 5 attack every time it enters the battlefield, making it a 5/3 when first cast, and a mighty 10/3 on its second appearance. Since Intensify keeps track of the number of times a card has hit the battlefield, the effects keep stacking and makes revived, cloned and duplicated minions extremely powerful.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9 announces PvP update and second VIP wave
- Webzen has announced the release of a second wave of invites to a list of VIP testers for its upcoming MMO, Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9).
- Aika Online Reveals May 2016 Update
- This 25th of May, 2016 Aika Online brings a big update to your PC that players will surely enjoy.
- Heroes of the Storm Alpha Access Impressions
- Heroes of the Storm, for a game in Technical Alpha, is a fantastic piece of work. There is a great deal of good going on here, with some new a...