Duelyst is a turn-based strategy game with pixel art by COUNTERPLAY GAMES INC. and available for play on PC, Mac, and Linux. Players will face off against their opponents in real-time matches that last around 5-10 minutes in length, leading their heroes and units to victory by obliterating their opponent’s units! Players can select one of six different heroes to use, each with their own respective accompanying cards, and use them to summon pixelated creatures and spells. Those with even more of a competitive inclination can try to climb their way to the top of the ranked leaderboard and prove they have what it takes to be the best strategist around!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 27, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: COUNTERPLAY GAMES INC.
- Publisher: COUNTERPLAY GAMES INC.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Unique combination of CCG + board game.
- +Ranked leaderboard and practice mode
- +Easy to unlock cards and decks through play.
- -Neutral cards often overpowered.
- -Lacks a casual friendly mode.
- -Card crafting system is lackluster.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Equivalent
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: Any Graphics Card (Integrated works well too)
- HDD: 100 MB (cache)
- Description: Duelyst is a turn-based strategy game with pixel art developed by COUNTERPLAY GAMES INC. available for play on PC, Mac, and Linux. Players will face off against their opponents in real-time matches that last around 5-10 minutes in length.
Articles You May Enjoy
- NYCC 2014 Day 4 Recap
- So the last day of NYCC 2014 had arrived, and today I just wanted to have the day to myself, so I decided to hop around towards the Capcom boo...
- GoodGame's 'Empire: Millenium Wars' Is Now on GoodGame's Portal
- Empire: Millenium Wars has officially gone live, and the goal of Empire is to run a corporate mining empire on Mars.