Duelyst is a turn-based strategy game with pixel art by COUNTERPLAY GAMES INC. and available for play on PC, Mac, and Linux. Players will face off against their opponents in real-time matches that last around 5-10 minutes in length, leading their heroes and units to victory by obliterating their opponent’s units! Players can select one of six different heroes to use, each with their own respective accompanying cards, and use them to summon pixelated creatures and spells. Those with even more of a competitive inclination can try to climb their way to the top of the ranked leaderboard and prove they have what it takes to be the best strategist around!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 27, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: COUNTERPLAY GAMES INC.
- Publisher: COUNTERPLAY GAMES INC.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Unique combination of CCG + board game.
- +Ranked leaderboard and practice mode
- +Easy to unlock cards and decks through play.
- -Neutral cards often overpowered.
- -Lacks a casual friendly mode.
- -Card crafting system is lackluster.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Equivalent
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: Any Graphics Card (Integrated works well too)
- HDD: 100 MB (cache)
Articles You May Enjoy
- ZQGame Announces iOS Launch for War of Tribes: Stone Age
- ZQGame Inc. announces the launch of War of Tribes: Stone Age for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices.
- Alaplaya announces L.A.W.
- Alaplaya has announced a new game, which will begin closed beta by the end of the year: L.A.W. - Living After War.