Aftercharge Starts Limited-Time Closed Beta in August
Aftercharge is coming to PC, Xbox One, and the Nintendo Switch later this year, and Chainsawesome is hosting their biggest battle to date in August. Thousands of community members will be invited to test the 3v3 asymmetrical brawler-shooter from August 3-5th 2018. This is the biggest playable build to date and the biggest Closed Beta play session of the game’s development cycle and will feature new characters, more maps, and more action than ever before. In Aftercharge, teams of invisible robots rally against their indestructible oppressors by trying to destroy their coveted energy extractors that those security enforcers protect. There are ten playable characters to pick from in this intense game of cat-and-mouse, and this will take place on Steam.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Banner Saga 2 Announced
- Stoic, an independent game development company and Versus Evil, one of the leading independent video game publishers, officially confirmed tha...
- MyDream: Interview with Project Manager Michael Lynch
- Without any further ado, my interview on what to expect from the MyDream title and their developers!
- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Goes into Beta
- Bringing the Forza experience to Windows 10, it takes advantage of all the Windows 10 features including DirectX 12, 4K Resolution Support and