Aftercharge Starts Limited-Time Closed Beta in August
Aftercharge is coming to PC, Xbox One, and the Nintendo Switch later this year, and Chainsawesome is hosting their biggest battle to date in August. Thousands of community members will be invited to test the 3v3 asymmetrical brawler-shooter from August 3-5th 2018. This is the biggest playable build to date and the biggest Closed Beta play session of the game’s development cycle and will feature new characters, more maps, and more action than ever before. In Aftercharge, teams of invisible robots rally against their indestructible oppressors by trying to destroy their coveted energy extractors that those security enforcers protect. There are ten playable characters to pick from in this intense game of cat-and-mouse, and this will take place on Steam.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magerealm Introduces Aries
- Magerealm, GTArcade’s action MMORPG, is ready to welcome a new Angel to the fray. Introducing Aries, the Angel of Retribution!
- Hearthstone: Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Overview
- Hearthstone's latest and greatest card expansion, the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan, is here at last! After so many painful months of the nig...
- Bigpoint Cuts Jobs and US Operations
- Bigpoint has made a major layoff that includes the shut down of its US operations in San Francisco.