Aftercharge Starts Limited-Time Closed Beta in August
Aftercharge is coming to PC, Xbox One, and the Nintendo Switch later this year, and Chainsawesome is hosting their biggest battle to date in August. Thousands of community members will be invited to test the 3v3 asymmetrical brawler-shooter from August 3-5th 2018. This is the biggest playable build to date and the biggest Closed Beta play session of the game’s development cycle and will feature new characters, more maps, and more action than ever before. In Aftercharge, teams of invisible robots rally against their indestructible oppressors by trying to destroy their coveted energy extractors that those security enforcers protect. There are ten playable characters to pick from in this intense game of cat-and-mouse, and this will take place on Steam.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels: New F2P MMORPG goes live
- A new MMORPG by R2Games is now live and ready to play! League of Angels is a hybrid turn-based fantasy MMORPG/strategy game. Combining aspects...
- NGames's New Mobile Title HeroCraft Z Launches Today
- NGames is excited to announce that they are going to launch one of their latest mobile game titles: HeroCraft Z.
- Guild Wars 2 – Tyria’s Point of No Return
- The road to war is paved by points of no return.