Drift City Gameplay – First Look HD 2
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Drift City Page.
Drift City is an anime styled racing MMO with a large persistent world published by GamesCampus – the same company behind Asda 2, Legend of Eddda, Asda Story, Shot Online and a few other free to play titles. Players must explore Mittron Island which is home to a powerful new resource known as Mittron. As development on the island escalates, strange un-manned vehicles known as HUVs have shown up. Drift City has varied gameplay options which include missions to hunt these HUVs down, patrol missions, delivery missions, and good old fashioned racing modes against other players. Like Need for Speed World and RayCity, Drift City has a large persistent world. To learn more about Drift City check out the official MMOHuts Drift City page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Warlords: Now available on Google Play
- Game Insight, a global leader in the development and publishing of free-to-play games for mobile and social platforms, is pleased to announce ...
- The Elder Scrolls Online PS4 Review
- If you’ve never played an Elder Scrolls game before, and are a fan of in depth character development, you’re in for a treat.
- SWTOR The Gemini Deception Now Available
- The GEMINI Deception is available now to all SWTOR players and raises the stakes as the Outlander prepares for the ultimate showdown.