Drift City Gameplay – First Look HD 2
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Drift City Page.
Drift City is an anime styled racing MMO with a large persistent world published by GamesCampus – the same company behind Asda 2, Legend of Eddda, Asda Story, Shot Online and a few other free to play titles. Players must explore Mittron Island which is home to a powerful new resource known as Mittron. As development on the island escalates, strange un-manned vehicles known as HUVs have shown up. Drift City has varied gameplay options which include missions to hunt these HUVs down, patrol missions, delivery missions, and good old fashioned racing modes against other players. Like Need for Speed World and RayCity, Drift City has a large persistent world. To learn more about Drift City check out the official MMOHuts Drift City page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chaos Heroes Online launches on Steam
- Chaos Heroes Online, the fast-paced, action-packed multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game from Aeria Games, is now available on Steam!
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War Summer Update Released
- A huge update comes for Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War from Joycity right in time for the summer.
- Tribal Wars Summer Games Begin
- Tribal Wars has begun its Summer Games tournament.