Zombies Monsters Robots: Now Available on Steam
En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, today announced the launch of the Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR) on Steam, making the over-the-top, anything goes, third-person shooter available to over 75 million active players. This significant milestone follows a successful Open Beta in addition to several major content updates such as Mercs vs. Monsters, Mummy See Mummy Doom, and Threshold Defense introducing new gameplay modes, maps, weapons, gear, and more fulfilling ZMR as the ultimate shooter playground.
“The response from players during our Open Beta has been fantastic,” says ZMR Producer at En Masse Entertainment, Matt Denomme. “We’re excited to introduce ZMR to a wider audience with today’s Steam launch but want to make it clear that this is still just the beginning. We’ve been delivering on our promise of monstrous content updates and have tons more in store for players.”
En Masse Entertainment is committed to providing the best experience for fans, and will continue to support ZMR with regularly scheduled content updates and events. More details will be announced soon.
To check out Zombies Monsters Robots on Steam, please follow the link below. The “Coming Soon” page will be updated to the official live product for Zombies Monsters Robots at approximately 10:00am (PDT) on Friday, September 19. http://store.steampowered.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX South Day 3 Recap: Moonrise, Broken Bots, & Dreadnought
- While the third day of PAX was on a sleepy Sunday, that didn’t stop anyone from showing up and milking everything the show still had to offe...
- Warframe Update 8: Rise of the Warlords
- Loaded with new content-- including the highly anticipated introduction of the Clan Dojo--Update 8 lays the foundation for a whole new aspect ...
- Shotgun News 12/6: Granado Espada EU, Warhammer 40k, and Lost Chaos
- One final look at the biggest MMO news for the week.