Dread Delusion Early Access Trailer
DreadXP — an independent horror publisher and production company — and independent developer Lovely Hellplace are delighted to announce that open-world RPG Dread Delusion is now available on Windows PC via Steam Early Access. Featuring PlayStation One era visuals and gameplay inspired by classic RPGs such as The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and King’s Field, Dread Delusion tasks players with carving their own paths as they discover curious towns, unearth occult secrets, master powerful magic, and change the world through their choices.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Open beta announced for Sword Girls
- Changyou.com has revealed the open beta date for Sword Girls to be March 28.
- CoD Advanced Warfare: Havoc DLC Now Available (For PS3/PS4)
- Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Havoc, the first DLC pack for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare is now available for PlayStation 4 and PlaySta...
- Age of Wonders III Warlord Leader Class Revealed
- Triumph Studios reveals the Warlord class for its upcoming strategy RPG, Age of Wonders III.