Combat Arms previews new map
The latest update for Combat Arms arrives this month, and will bring a new map for players.
The map, Oil Rig, features an abandoned oil rig where stolen government funds are rumored to be kept. The map is based on a European map design contest, and features many hiding and sniping positions. A new webseries of videos is being added to the Combat Arms website in commemoration.
Combat Arms is published by Nexon, which also publishes Vindictus, Dungeon Fighter Online, Mabinogi, and MapleStory.
Combat Arms Oil Rig Map Screenshots:
The Rig is Up: Brand new multiplayer map coming to Combat Arms April 20
New Combat Arms web video series debuts today: Combat Arms: Roommates
Enemy forces have taken the fight to the high seas, where an abandoned oil rig sits waiting for Combat Arms players to battle in the latest content update slated for April.
Intelligence has indicated that the decommissioned oil rig is a suspected storage facility for stolen government funds, and the clashing War Corp and UAF factions have begun to fight for control of the offshore oil platform and the hidden bounty within. UAF agents have been dispatched to secure the oil rig and clear out the remaining War Corp personnel.
This brand new map is based on the winning submission from the European Combat Arms map design contest. Soldiers are encouraged to examine the layout of the oil rig to familiarize themselves with its many intricate hiding and sniping positions.
To celebrate the release of this new map, Nexon is debuting the first in a series of web videos entitled Combat Arms: Roommates, which reveals a peek at the day-to-day banter between two hardcore female Combat Arms fans. Follow Ali and D.V. as they encounter ruthless grenade spammers, hunt down camping snipers, and defend their KDR numbers all while trying to keep their friendship intact.
For more information on Combat Arms, or to download and play for free, go to www.combatarms.nexon.net.
To follow Combat Arms on Facebook, go to http://www.facebook.com/combatarms
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closers Let Fans Choose The Next Wolf Dog Character
- En Masse Entertainment has announced today that from March 6th through March 14th, players can vote on the next Wolf Dog in Closers.
- The Repopulation: End of March 2014 Update
- On April 1st, The Repopulation Dev Team has posted a new development recap for March 2014, with some rather interesting changes.
- Guild Wars 2 Celebrates Chinese Launch with Festival of the Four Winds
- Players are invited to experience a new version of the Four Winds bazaar, as the Zephyrites return to battle-scarred Lion’s Arch and Queen J...