Ironkill: Holiday Robot Update Now Available
Play Motion, the new mobile studio formed by the team leads of Total Recall and the critically acclaimed hit Real Steel: World Robot Boxing, announced it has released the first major update for its robot fighting game, Ironkill for iOS and Android. The new update brings gameplay improvements including more early game rewards along with a special seasonal robot fighting event. Players who complete the new in-game “Christmas Clash” tournament between December 19th and January 2nd will be rewarded with Frostbot, a brand new, holiday-themed robot. Veterans and first-time players alike will benefit from having Frostbot and his unique “Frostbite” attack that freezes opponents with a block of ice on their team of fighting robots—as shown in a new holiday video released today.
“Our Ironkill players are amazing and we’re very thankful for their support and feedback that is helping us improve our game,” said Prabodh Pallu, Executive Producer of Ironkill. “To show our appreciation we’ve added a special gift for players and we hope our holiday update brings new excitement as players add Frostbot to their squad of fighting robots.”
Play Motion will continue to support Ironkill post-launch with additional updates including new robots to keep the robot fighting joy going.
For more info, visit https://www.facebook.com/ironkillofficial
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile: First Ever Charity Race Raises Almost $20K for Child's Play
- Grinding Gear Games announced today that their first charity race event has already raised almost $20,000 to benefit the Child's Play cha...
- Conquer Online launches Invasion of Pirates for iPad
- TQ Digital has announced that the first expansion for Conquer Online, Invasion of Pirates, has been launched for the iPad.
- Spirit Tales announces Live Stream event
- KoramGame will be hosting a live stream event for Spirit Tales on April 13, 2pm Pacific (5pm Eastern).