Closers Announces Details on New Character and No Fatigue Gameplay
Two major changes were announced today for En Masse’s side-scrolling action MMO, Closers. Starting on July 3rd, two huge changes are coming. The first is the addition of the Greatsword-wielding Violet, who uses Phase Force abilities in conjunction with devastating, flashy sword attacks. She also has her personal assistant Hyde, and hides her own goals while also working for the Wolf Dogs – that’s to bring her real father’s killer to justice. In addition, one of the biggest criticisms of Closers is being addressed: fatigue. Fatigue will be removed from Closers as of July 3rd, allowing players to spend more time in the game, finding loot, seeking achievements, and improving the game experience as a whole.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- New MMORPG Fairy Story Online Announced
- Fairy Story Online announced from MGames. The game will be released on the Games321 portal and has 3D anime inspired graphics.
- Guild Wars 2: New teaser video revealed for Tangled Paths update
- Tyria is past the point of recognizing the threat posed by the jungle dragon Mordremoth. The world’s leaders are now relying on Tyria’s he...
- Infinite Crisis Closed Beta Begins Today
- Today, Infinite Crisis is beginning its closed beta phase.