Closers Announces Details on New Character and No Fatigue Gameplay
Two major changes were announced today for En Masse’s side-scrolling action MMO, Closers. Starting on July 3rd, two huge changes are coming. The first is the addition of the Greatsword-wielding Violet, who uses Phase Force abilities in conjunction with devastating, flashy sword attacks. She also has her personal assistant Hyde, and hides her own goals while also working for the Wolf Dogs – that’s to bring her real father’s killer to justice. In addition, one of the biggest criticisms of Closers is being addressed: fatigue. Fatigue will be removed from Closers as of July 3rd, allowing players to spend more time in the game, finding loot, seeking achievements, and improving the game experience as a whole.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom's Endgame Brings Players Together
- News from Aura Kingdom reveals more details of end-game activities.
- Avalon Heroes launches today!
- Avalon Heroes officially launches today (February 10). The MMORTS RPG is published by Alaplaya and aims to compete with Riot Games' Leagu...
- Magerealm Welcomes July Angel Leona
- Magerealm, GTArcade’s hit 3D MMORPG, is excited to announce a new Angel to join Realm - Leona, the Pride of the Angels!