Digimon Battle Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Digimon Battle Page.
Digimon Battle is a 2D monster catching fantasy MMORPG published by WeMade – the same folks who developed Avalon Heroes and Mir 2. The game is based off the popular Digimon anime franchise. Start off by choosing from one of four trainers (avatars) and 3 starting Digimon. Level up and digivolve your own Digimon in order to make them even stronger. Graphically speaking, Digimon Battle isn’t too impressive, but it makes up for it in simple fun straight forward gameplay. As is, the game doesn’t have much content, but more is likely on the way, as the Korean version of the game is leaps and bounds ahead of this international version. In the video above, I created a character, skipped the tutorial, and won a few easy battles outside of town. To learn more about Digimon Battle, check out the official MMOHuts Digimon Battle page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
- MMO Weekly Recap #441 Feb 12th – FFXIV Endwalker Revealed, Primordials Goes F2P, New Seasons & More!
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Rising: BAMKiller Event Annouced
- The basic idea is that the in-game “Big Ass Monsters” (BAMs for short) from TERA: Rising have broken out of the game and are invading the ...
- Trove Introduces Tomb Raiser Class
- Trove has introduced a new class today, the Tomb Raiser.
- SMITE Launches on FACEIT
- After a successful open beta, FACEIT and Hi-Rez are now ready to bring the game to the next competitive level.