Digimon Battle Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Digimon Battle Page.
Digimon Battle is a 2D monster catching fantasy MMORPG published by WeMade – the same folks who developed Avalon Heroes and Mir 2. The game is based off the popular Digimon anime franchise. Start off by choosing from one of four trainers (avatars) and 3 starting Digimon. Level up and digivolve your own Digimon in order to make them even stronger. Graphically speaking, Digimon Battle isn’t too impressive, but it makes up for it in simple fun straight forward gameplay. As is, the game doesn’t have much content, but more is likely on the way, as the Korean version of the game is leaps and bounds ahead of this international version. In the video above, I created a character, skipped the tutorial, and won a few easy battles outside of town. To learn more about Digimon Battle, check out the official MMOHuts Digimon Battle page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Operation Frostline comes to EVE Online
- Today brought the largest release for EVE Online in 2015, which includes an evolution of EVE’s epic sci-fi storyline.
- Age of Wushu: Delightful Island and Silver Hook Instance revealed
- The world of Jianghu martial arts heroes continues to expand, as today Snail Games reveals the new mysterious area – the Delightful Island. ...
- Uncharted Waters: Gran Atlas Expansion Now Available
- OGPlanet is excited to announce that the newest expansion Gran Atlas for the MMORPG Uncharted Waters Online launches today. Uncharted Waters O...