Destiny 2’s March Update Is Available Now
The March Update for Destiny 2 (1.1.4) brings changes to the sandbox and Crucible as well as unique Nightfall rewards. The Crucible playlist will rotate on a weekly basis, containing 6v6 Iron Banner, Mayhem, and Rumble. Sandbox updates will offer a faster super recharge, weapon buffs, balances, faster overall movement. Other improvements include increased power ammo drops, and Exotic repetition reduction to prevent back-to-back duplicates of Exotics from the Exotic Engrams. A whole host of weapon updates and changes were released, seen in the patch notes below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMOHuts Stream 10/17: Borderlands Pre-Sequel and PayDay
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV playing the free copy of PayDay handed out this week as well as the freshly launched Borderlands 2 The Pr...
- The Worst in Online Gaming of 2017
- Today, I'm going to talk about the worst decisions/choices made in online gaming in the Year of Our Lord 2017.
- Heroes of the Storm Now Begins Open Beta Testing
- Tired of begging MMO forum after forum for a closed beta key to get into Blizzard’s unifying universe MOBA, Heroes of the Storm?