Destiny 2’s March Update Is Available Now
The March Update for Destiny 2 (1.1.4) brings changes to the sandbox and Crucible as well as unique Nightfall rewards. The Crucible playlist will rotate on a weekly basis, containing 6v6 Iron Banner, Mayhem, and Rumble. Sandbox updates will offer a faster super recharge, weapon buffs, balances, faster overall movement. Other improvements include increased power ammo drops, and Exotic repetition reduction to prevent back-to-back duplicates of Exotics from the Exotic Engrams. A whole host of weapon updates and changes were released, seen in the patch notes below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (8/1): ArcheAge
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Chat-Driven D&D Adventure Feeds Children in Need
- A live-streamed, chat-driven Dungeons & Dragons adventure in an effort to fundraise for No Kid Hungry.
- Lineage 2 Revolution Springs Into The Season With New Update
- Right on time for the new Spring Season comes an update for Lineage II: Revolution, featuring a new World Boss as well as a fun Spring Event.