Destiny 2’s March Update Is Available Now
The March Update for Destiny 2 (1.1.4) brings changes to the sandbox and Crucible as well as unique Nightfall rewards. The Crucible playlist will rotate on a weekly basis, containing 6v6 Iron Banner, Mayhem, and Rumble. Sandbox updates will offer a faster super recharge, weapon buffs, balances, faster overall movement. Other improvements include increased power ammo drops, and Exotic repetition reduction to prevent back-to-back duplicates of Exotics from the Exotic Engrams. A whole host of weapon updates and changes were released, seen in the patch notes below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- City of Steam Announces Closed Beta Test
- Mechanist Games' City of Steam has had huge alpha success and strong community focus, as a result the Beta Test is expected to launch in ...
- SpeedRunners: On Sale Now
- Today is a big day for SpeedRunners, as the game is the Steam Daily Deal with 75 percent off the regular price -- which means there's goi...
- First Assault Available Soon on Steam
- Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex – First Assault Online (First Assault) will be available soon to players via Steam.