DC Unchained Begins Closed Beta and Pre-Registration
4:33 Inc have announced that they are developing DC Unchained for mobile and will be holding a Closed Beta. Pre-registration for the CBT can be found on their official webpage below, between December 20th and January 9th. The CBT will be exclusively available in South Korea, Taiwan, Japan and Hong Kong. Developed by ThumbAge and officially licensed from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment on behalf of DC Entertainment, DC Unchained is a collectible action role-playing game based on DC’s original characters and stories. The game offers 30 playable Super Heroes and Villains, including Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Joker and Harley Quinn, each with his or her own signature moves, abilities, and costumes. Unleash incredible powers and skills to overcome a variety of challenges in game modes like Story Mode, Time Attack, Wave Defense, Real Time PVP and Co-Op Mode. The CBT is slated to begin in January 2018.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- FFXIV ARR: Patch 2.3 Now Available
- Square Enix® today announced Defenders of Eorzea®, also known as Patch 2.3, for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn® is now available. The ne...
- Experience Divine Rebirth In King of Kings 3
- King of Kings 3 has released its latest update, Divine Rebirth.
- World of Tanks: Coming to Xbox One
- Wargaming today announced its free-to-play multiplayer game World of Tanks is coming to Xbox One in 2015. Now the action of World of Tanks: Xb...