DC Unchained Begins Closed Beta and Pre-Registration
4:33 Inc have announced that they are developing DC Unchained for mobile and will be holding a Closed Beta. Pre-registration for the CBT can be found on their official webpage below, between December 20th and January 9th. The CBT will be exclusively available in South Korea, Taiwan, Japan and Hong Kong. Developed by ThumbAge and officially licensed from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment on behalf of DC Entertainment, DC Unchained is a collectible action role-playing game based on DC’s original characters and stories. The game offers 30 playable Super Heroes and Villains, including Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Joker and Harley Quinn, each with his or her own signature moves, abilities, and costumes. Unleash incredible powers and skills to overcome a variety of challenges in game modes like Story Mode, Time Attack, Wave Defense, Real Time PVP and Co-Op Mode. The CBT is slated to begin in January 2018.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadowrun Online Hits Steam Early Access
- Shadowrun Online launches today on Steam Early Access with a prequel to the upcoming campaign.
- Black Desert's Xbox One Pre-Orders Begin in January 2019
- Pearl Abyss announced today that Black Desert, their open-world fantasy/action MMORPG will begin Xbox One pre-orders soon.
- Fractured Space Pushes New Ships and Crew for 6 Month Anniversary
- Edge Case Games today marked the six-month anniversary of Fractured Space by launching two new ships and 11 new crew members.